MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - MsTan - 01-23-2016

Great one Vally...sorry guys i dont know who Hagi is...my football culture, start and end in Messi and Ronaldo...Neymar...OK
Well i have a NEW ONE DEARS, catch that one 2 hours ago...and like soju, i pull a Sasso with this one (poor guy, he is really nice, i think he dont understand much of the stuff, but...I HAVE TO KEEP UP...THE COMPETITION IS HIGH)

THE SKIN

Guy - Hey, i love your skin
MsT - why? is just skin
Guy - idk i just like Smile whats ur name?
MsT - call me hotskin...its a good name for you?
Guy - hotskin o.O this not your real name :p im xxx, im from xxx and u?
MsT - Hi im hotskin from SKINLAND, do you know that place?
Guy - idk this placeee --" african ? loool, or Madagascar
MsT - it's a place in the middle of the ocean, right in the center of Bermuda Triangle...we all are skins in there...we talk rubbing our skin
Guy - woghhh cool , yea i love this skin , how old you ? (i think he really dont understand that one)
MsT - you mean my skin right? 'cause in Skinland our age is dictated by how many skinrubs we do to others ... im 389
Guy - yupsss sorry my english not good but i know you mean . 389 o.O (yep he really didnt get nothing)
MsT - yes, almost 390, a magic number for us Skinnishers, is the number when we turn mature skiners
Guy - im so srsly :p how old you in real :p im xx
MsT - for real...im almost 390, will you help me reaching that magic number?
Guy - its so hard 390 --" are you dino xD (dinos? sure, more million...less million)
MsT - no, im skinnish i told you, do you help me or not?
Guy - yeaa how can i help you?
MsT - "going next to him...rubbing my skin on his skin" YEAHH IM 390 NOW, thx hun and goodbye!!!
Guy - lool ur so weird , can we meet again ? i'll add you

Sorry dear, you were a collateral damage on this battle...

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 01-23-2016

I honestly didn't know what people were referring to when they said Messi and Ronaldo untill tonight, but nowwwww I get it Smile

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Allyn - 01-23-2016

Sasso

lol XD

how come you didnt know about this

lol Sasso..that Messi vs Ronaldo became some sort of agreement around here...many people come to me with that!!!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Allyn - 01-23-2016

MsTan

so who do you prefer , messi or ronaldo
lol XD

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Kyrios - 01-23-2016

I've started getting cold invites and approaches recently, mostly from women (I'm a guy), but the occasional dude as well.

Its really odd the reactions I get sometimes when I turn down a sex request, and I turn down most of them because I don't really need to see the animations without some kind of RP behind it, or at least solid dirty talk. Anyway I thought I'd post this exchange, its not as funny as those the ladies have posted, but its the best I've got.

Them: Hi hun
Me: Hi, having a good time?
Them: y hru?
Me: I had to google that, sorry. I'm fine, just chatting with some friends.
*Invite to Hotel Room*
Me: Sorry I'm talking to some friends right now. What is it you're looking for? Maybe I could play later if it sounds fun.
Them: i wan sex
*Invite to Hotel Room*
Me: Not right now OK?
Them: r u gay?
Me: No, but after this I'm considering it.
Them: ?????

Then they logged off.

(01-23-2016, 06:24 PM)Allyn Wrote: MsTan

so who do you prefer , messi or ronaldo
lol XD

Allyn...i hate football or soccer, whatever...but my roots are from Portugal, so...RONALDO!!!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - RP_RICK - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 03:20 PM)MsTan Wrote: Great one Vally...sorry guys i dont know who Hagi is...my football culture, start and end in Messi and Ronaldo...Neymar...OK
Well i have a NEW ONE DEARS, catch that one 2 hours ago...and like soju, i pull a Sasso with this one (poor guy, he is really nice, i think he dont understand much of the stuff, but...I HAVE TO KEEP UP...THE COMPETITION IS HIGH)

THE SKIN

Guy - Hey, i love your skin
MsT - why? is just skin
Guy - idk i just like Smile whats ur name?
MsT - call me hotskin...its a good name for you?
Guy - hotskin o.O this not your real name :p im xxx, im from xxx and u?
MsT - Hi im hotskin from SKINLAND, do you know that place?
Guy - idk this placeee --" african ? loool, or Madagascar
MsT - it's a place in the middle of the ocean, right in the center of Bermuda Triangle...we all are skins in there...we talk rubbing our skin
Guy - woghhh cool , yea i love this skin , how old you ? (i think he really dont understand that one)
MsT - you mean my skin right? 'cause in Skinland our age is dictated by how many skinrubs we do to others ... im 389
Guy - yupsss sorry my english not good but i know you mean . 389 o.O (yep he really didnt get nothing)
MsT - yes, almost 390, a magic number for us Skinnishers, is the number when we turn mature skiners
Guy - im so srsly :p how old you in real :p im xx
MsT - for real...im almost 390, will you help me reaching that magic number?
Guy - its so hard 390 --" are you dino xD (dinos? sure, more million...less million)
MsT - no, im skinnish i told you, do you help me or not?
Guy - yeaa how can i help you?
MsT - "going next to him...rubbing my skin on his skin" YEAHH IM 390 NOW, thx hun and goodbye!!!
Guy - lool ur so weird , can we meet again ? i'll add you

Sorry dear, you were a collateral damage on this battle...

This was brilliant! Big Grin
hahahaha

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 01-24-2016

Hmm...from my understanding a W***e are those that does it because they enjoy doing it very very much, whereas a P********e does it for a living, and they may not like doing it.

Just my 2 cents

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Vrook - 01-24-2016

Indeed Bansai, the W...e sleeps around just because, while the P.......e do it for money, either by her own choice, or forced by someone.