MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 01-21-2016

(01-20-2016, 05:01 PM)MsTan Wrote: Ban...what you expect?

Well, I guess that goes without saying huh?  Big Grin

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - IvanXLIV - 01-22-2016

(01-21-2016, 09:50 AM)MsTan Wrote: Ivan, the bait part i explain, as the others, trap and release, i have to agree...if the approach is juicy...and i have some time and patience, and some inspiration (not always, of course), i trap him, dont deny that, and of course i release, because is not my intention to have sex with him, never was...

so yes, you not that far, but please, do some research, i think you might find it very amusement, and like sasso say, if you are good on it, you dont make fond, you give him a good fun moment!!!

Yes maam. Wink

I mentioned doing field research half-jokingly... but then I decided it might be fun - and informative - to actually do it... so yesterday I created a female avatar, purchased a nice bikini for her to put on, then let her loose in the club's most frequented areas, and ... took notes. Allow me to share the cold facts:

During the hour and a half (two hours, top) spent online...
  • I was hit by cold invites from male gamers a total of 14 times;
  • of those, 8 were friendship requests and 6 were hotel room invites;
  • 5 other male gamers PMed me and all were polite and/or interesting enough (no "U wan sum fuk" comments);
  • A female gamer sent a cold invite (hotel room);
  • Another female gamer PMed me and made it clear she wanted more than small talk.
My personal observations, now:
  • The most irritating moments were during PMing, when invite requests repeatedy popped up OVER the PM window;
  • Of all the players who PMed, the most "aggressive" was the female one;
  • There ARE gentlemen out there - and more than I expected, actually;
  • Scissoring is fun Big Grin Tongue
In conclusion: Having tried it from the other point of view gave me a better understanding of your situation, ladies. There is simply no single solution when it comes to handling unwanted invites, and thus every approach stands on its own merits.

Heart , Ivan

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - juicylucy - 01-22-2016

Good research Ivan. 14 invites seems really low for the time frame in my experience but I expect that being a level 5 premium might draw more attention. You are right that female avatars are more aggressive and some get seriously butthurt when refused. And absolutely the invite pop up is super irritating.

Every approach is different and I try to judge each on its own but I find myself getting jaded now and can almost predict how each conversation will go. I don't have the imagination that some of the girls have in this thread so I just try to be be direct.

And finally scissoring is fun but we want more, lol

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 01-22-2016

These are the findings I support

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Emmie - 01-22-2016

I think 14 invites and 5 approaches is something I'd get on a slow day, when maybe not too many are around. Now, I don't know how many are familiar with Ouroboros, or Jörmundgand for that matter. Something that begins where it ends. Also, never ending. There are days when I get on, chat with some friends, and all of a sudden I might have somewhere around 8-15 messages (from random people), but in this case, let's say 10. I start by replying to one, great job me! Check the message box, oh look, I still have 10 new messages. I answer another one, but, still 10 new messages. Just a never ending cycle, no matter how many I reply on, I still have as many left. And when I say reply, 95% of those are me saying I'm not interested.

This is me, trying to reach the end of all those messages!
[Image: XrG1X5e.gif]

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - MsTan - 01-22-2016

Ivan..i hope you have some fun doing that...welcome to our world!!!
Emmie, i know exactly what you are saying, in an active day, lets call it this way, when im more wild than usual, my PM list reach easily to 20 or more...i need at least the time Ivan spend yesterday, just to clear that list, and of course in that occasions, the "HI" the "HOW ARE YOU" and normal stuff like that, goes without reply
Last night (yes im still recovering of my flu) i was very quiet on the beach, dont participate on public forum, just stay there, and my PM didnt drop the 10, i reply, reply, reply...still 10...9...10, if i leave the computer for 3 or 4 minutes, 11...and so on; it was a fun time last night, 2 guys just ask me to help them improve...so girls watch out, MsTan give some advices on how to pick up girls!!!

And, like Messi doesn't do his magic, im going to share a little story...very, very short...im not in a good shape, so i cut him rent (sorry for that, we could have some good time, if you dont choose the wrong time)

Guy - Hey, are you my new Bitch? let me show you how i deal with my sexslaves...
MsT - No, im just a woman and im more than happy to show you how i shove a stick up your ass!!!

No reply...i guess hes not used to that kind of sexslaves....

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tantrum - 01-22-2016

Lol...this thread is better than ever, please carry on...an absolute pleasure for me to watch Ronaldo vs Messi with some glimps of Neymar here and there...

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 01-22-2016

I defenitley don't receive as much attention as say MsTan or JuicyLucy since I'm only a level 1 free player, so my experiences are more like what Ivan found (Although I don't keep track of the friends or room invites, there are usually alot of them). It's almost a shame, I could have more content to put on this thread.

10.The Magician!

"Hi"
"Hey"
"You are very charming"
"Well I am magic so that is to be expected"
"Hmm wow"
"And you do magic sex?"
Ï did once but he turned into a garden gnome so I tend not to anymore"
"but gnome with big cock?"
"Gnome with average sized genitalia"
":O XD"
"for that big boobs I'd be willing to risk"
"Why are big boobs even such a big deal that you'd risk being turned into a lawn ornament for"
"i love big boobs"
"But why"
"I think to resist the magic"
"Liking big boobs can stop you turning into a garden gnome?"
"mmm no, i'm a wizard too"
"How so?"
"I studied an ancient book of magic"
"What did you learn"
"I can grow my penis"
"You'll need it"
"And to excite a woman with my eyes"
"Yes i need it Tongue"  (What)
"Ok, prove to me you can excite me with your magic"
"Look at me without looking away"
"I am"
"Do you feel wet?"
"No"
"I don't think you're very good at magic"
"Hmmmm don't lie"
"I'm not lying"
"mmmm, and then you show me your magic"
"Ok,  watch me as I magically dissapear!"
Then I logged off.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tantrum - 01-22-2016

ahahahahahahah........oh Sasso!!! i dont know if you are Messi or Ronaldo, I DONT CARE!!! absolute brilliant....

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - MsTan - 01-22-2016

(01-22-2016, 11:04 AM)Sasso Wrote: I defenitley don't receive as much attention as say MsTan or JuicyLucy since I'm only a level 1 free player, so my experiences are more like what Ivan found (Although I don't keep track of the friends or room invites, there are usually alot of them). It's almost a shame, I could have more content to put on this thread.

10.The Magician!

"Hi"
"Hey"
"You are very charming"
"Well I am magic so that is to be expected"
"Hmm wow"
"And you do magic sex?"
Ï did once but he turned into a garden gnome so I tend not to anymore"
"but gnome with big cock?"
"Gnome with average sized genitalia"
":O XD"
"for that big boobs I'd be willing to risk"
"Why are big boobs even such a big deal that you'd risk being turned into a lawn ornament for"
"i love big boobs"
"But why"
"I think to resist the magic"
"Liking big boobs can stop you turning into a garden gnome?"
"mmm no, i'm a wizard too"
"How so?"
"I studied an ancient book of magic"
"What did you learn"
"I can grow my penis"
"You'll need it"
"And to excite a woman with my eyes"
"Yes i need it Tongue"  (What)
"Ok, prove to me you can excite me with your magic"
"Look at me without looking away"
"I am"
"Do you feel wet?"
"No"
"I don't think you're very good at magic"
"Hmmmm don't lie"
"I'm not lying"
"mmmm, and then you show me your magic"
"Ok,  watch me as I magically dissapear!"
Then I logged off.

Damn you Sasso...you devil!!!! you wait until i was sick...and tottally blast with that one!!!!
Oh my God, i laugh so much with that one...DAMN YOU MESSI!!!!!