MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - blondie - 03-19-2017

Dude: Hi there hottie *I unzip my pants*
Dude: Bet I can suck some milk from your huge tits
Me: *throws a teep kick to your exposed nuts, which lands flush sending your testicles inside of you*
Me: Is that how you normally approach people?
Dude: S-sorry. Wanna start over?

Gotta give the guy props though, considering that even though his nuts are now inside of his body he wanted to start a conversation.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Cath - 03-21-2017

(03-18-2017, 11:24 PM)Jackie_Q Wrote: Meet this "charming" guy online.

Please delete or censor the name of the avatar. Thank you

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - blahbitty - 03-22-2017

(03-18-2017, 11:24 PM)Jackie_Q Wrote: Meet this "charming" guy online.

Charming and classy. *shakes head "no"*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - GuyByThePond - 03-25-2017

As I'm the one who engaged conversation, not sure it's a cold, but that was funny.

Me : (saying something witty)
Her: 6 minute piledriver for xp ? Interested ?
Me : LOL ! No, xp farming is not the kind of things I like in this game...
(silence)
Her (later): That was awkwardly interesting. A male who is not all about banging everything that walks...

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 03-28-2017

37. Piss

Hi
Heya
I'm Soo thirsty
I have a bottle of water but it's been here for a few days. Brb I'm gonna fill it up
Ok filled it up
Just Give Me Ur Piss
Like...I've been on this dumb game for a long time.....I've seen alot of people go from 1 to 100 real fast...but nothings quite caught me off guard quite like this.....
Is That Bad?
I'm not peeing on you
Please

[Image: tumblr_messaging_oniq7lfjwa1rkgjh7_250.jpg]

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - HappyFace - 03-28-2017

this was a long time ago but i had some one with 'boss' in her name come up to me and basically lift my dress and get to her knees which didn't put me in a good mood. so i asked if she was great at rp and she said yeah i am...

i decided to show her what great meant to me and got a laugh out of this bosses reaction. 
(don't mind the spelling XD)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - HappyFace - 03-28-2017

backwards writing...

him:helo sweety
me: oleh yteews
him:lol what u doing Tongue
meTongue: gniod u tahw lol
him:lol i copuld spank u for that
me:taht rof u knaps dlupoc i lol
him:lol im confused
me:desufnoc mi lol
him:-kisses- Tongue
me: P: -ssa skcik-
him:lol u silly girl!
me:!lrig taerg u lol
him:i dointget it
me:ti tegtniod i
him:im done -,.-
me:8 messages, congrats. you lasted longer then anyone else
him:lol is that emans i won something
me:nope. just means i got a laugh for longer :p
him: lol

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Miskil - 04-01-2017

hmmm after seeing this I am sad that I did not take a screen shot of the conversation (*yes name would be edited out) Basically I got a random message from a guy along the lines of

Guy: Hello cutie, What would you do for a klondike bar?
me: *grabs a baseball bat and slaps it into her other hand and smirks* Give me the ice cream or I crack your skull
Guy: Damn *tosses you the ice cream bar and steps back a few feet*
me: Never try to keep a Klondike bar from me after offering it

Needless to say the conversation went on for a long time never going sexual till about the end and the guy actually was a good sport and we tease each other over it ...

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Aieden - 04-01-2017

(01-12-2016, 02:04 AM)Sasso Wrote: So of course, hanging around the beach I receive lot of messages asking for sex which I'm usually not very interested in. I could simply say no thank you and leave it at that, but where would be the fun in that? 

I began this hobby of mine early on when I started playing the game. If a guy asked for sex within the first few minutes, I would reply asking them about their views on politics (The Syrian refugee crisis, Donald Trump's presidential candidacy, gun rights etc). I moved on to philosophy later (The God question, argument from evil, free will).

But I've decided to get a bit more creative. these are some favourites of mine just from yesterday.

1. The Cheese Guy
Man approaches and begins Conversation with a simple hello. I say Hi. He asks hat I'm into, so I decide to sat I like cheese. He says he likes big tits and asks me what sexy things I'm interested in, so I begin to list some cheeses and talk about Mediterranean salads. I say I enjoy very distinct cheeses, to which he replies "Do you like big distinct dicks?". I reply "Distinct? really? That's what you're going with?" He sends a link to a dick pic, and I decide to drop the conversation from there.

2. Boob size man
Man starts conversation, and asks me what boob size I am. I reply 56 (Number I picked at random, no relation to actual boob size), to which he replies "Nice, good  size Wink". He tells me about his dick size. He asks me for my pictures, so I send him to Zombo.com. I drop the conversation

3. Bongo Bongo in the Congo man
Man starts conversation, asks me if I like bbc. I think for a moment trying think what I could reply with, and reply with "I like Bongo Bongo in the Congo yes". This is the rest of the conversation, his text in red. "Do you wonna have my? Wink". "You own the Congo?" "Between my legs Wink" "How can you fit and entire country between your legs?" "You wonna get laid by a bbc or what?" "How can I have sex with a developing African Nation?" "With me honey" "You're not the Congo." " You're not even the Republic of the Congo" "Tongue mo iam a horny bbc, amd i wonna fuck with you! yes or no?" "But you're not Bongo Bongo in the Congo. I dont even think you know where the Congo is" He drops the conversation at this point.

Post some of your own if you've had some fun with these invites Smile

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL !!!  Men are forgetting how a woo a women , i was expecting more from them  Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Katie_Juggs - 04-01-2017

This is my first post ever, so go easy on me!!!  Angel

I'm new to MNF and I want to share a "great" experience I had last week online with a guy that just wouldn't take no for an answer.  

So after a few minutes of him throwing comments at me about how well endowed he was, and wanting to send me pictures, and me repeatedly saying thanks but no thanks, I decided to "give in" and role play with him in a public place (I think it was near the saloon).

It went pretty much something like this.

him> hey boobilicious come on, get inside my pants!
me> oh yeah stud. I bet its a real surprise!
him> *grab u by the ass and pull u closer*
me> wow. u really have quite the bulge there!
him> im gonna use it on u real soon
me> hey, can I take a peek?
him> go 4 it babe
me> *tracing my finger down the seam on the front of your pants*
him> mmmmmm!
me> *slowly unzipping your fly*
him> u kno it babe im aching 4 u
me> *pulling down your pants to to release the monster*
him> grab it babe
me> *reaching inside your underwear*
him> ahhhhhhh!
me> *screaming out in shock*
him> oh yeah ride me!!!
me> *yelling out loud*  "WTF?!?!?!  A GYM SOCK?!?!  WHO STUFFS A DAMN GYM SOCK IN THEIR UNDERWEAR?!?!"

him (after a really long pause)> touche

Then he logged off!   Tongue

I am SO evil!  I'm going straight to hell, aren't I?   Blush