MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - AdamJohn - 09-04-2016

I didn't think i would ever post a message on this thread but today warrants it and an annoyance that has been cropping up, already today, i have gotten more than seven cold invites from premium women looking to level up their character for the new pose and not even trying to be polite and seduce me before hand. I could care less about the new pose and hate exp sex because i don't see the point in having sex if it is not to achieve an orgasm for both parties involved. Being that i am not even able to have an orgasm unless i have sex for at least two continuous hours, i always have made sure a woman's sexual interest aligned with my own through seduction and communication. You would think premium female avatars would be more experienced and not cold invite. I know i have said it multiple times but i can't wait for an in game biography. It would solve a lot of problems. I don't want to put on Do Not Disturb. If there was an option to just disable the invites unless you are friends, so i can have unfriended people private message me. That would be a good idea too.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Emmie - 09-04-2016

Well, they can still approach in the public chat.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - AdamJohn - 09-04-2016

(09-04-2016, 04:09 PM)Emmie Wrote: Well, they can still approach in the public chat.

Yes i know but they didn't even try typing to me through local chat, so i doubt that they would of tried it with DND on. They would of just left me alone which i don't want. I want to be typed to and seduced. Plus i have always preferred private communication because some people have kinks they don't want other people know and to turn a person down in a private message doesn't hurt the other person as much as it does in public. Being that i am Hedonist i find all forms of displeasure, distasteful and i never want to turn a person down in public.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Emmie - 09-05-2016

I see it like this. If you got DND on and someone really wants to talk to you. They'll do one of two things. Ask to friend, or ask to turn off DND for a while.That's how it's been for me. ^^

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sharp - 09-05-2016

I'm starting to get a lot of guys messaging me asking if I'm interested in a threesome. I'm not tempted in any way when a woman asks me, so when it's a guy approaching me I just give a "No." At least when propositioned by a woman I might offer a "No thanks" or a "I'm not really interested, sorry."

I think worst of all though, is the people messaging me to ask if I have the pose.. the pose that costs 3000exp. I am a level 1. The most exp I could actually have is 999. (I actually have no exp, btw.)

Well, at least they ask if you're interested. I don't think that's a problem as it's very polite compared to most approaches I used to get. xD

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sharp - 09-05-2016

When I say they ask if I'm interested, I mean I keep getting messages of "threesome?"

Well yeah, but I like those approaches more than *slaps your ass* "whats up whore?" and so on. Or the regular cold invites. But that's also why I always had DND on! Tongue

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Infamy - 09-05-2016

To bad we can't like Suplex them or something if they do this crap -_-

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - EwokCuddles - 09-06-2016

(01-14-2016, 08:24 AM)Sasso Wrote: 4.Yu gi oh!
"Hey hows it going Smile" "Hey what's up?" "Nm, what you got going on tonight?" "Nothing really I'm just hanging around" "You looking for fun at all?" At this point you can tell where this is going. "What kind  of fun? Like playing Yu gi oh? that' alot of fun" "We could do that" "How do you propose this duel?" "WEll the funny thing  about the way I play Yu gi oh, I do it naked and with my penis. its a new rules set" "That sounds like a violation of the rules" "No it's not, maybe if i showed you it would make more sense" "I just checked the official rules online and it doesnt say anything about that" "I know. its a new thing"  "Can you explain the rules?" "I take my pants off, you stroke my cock, then you put it in your mouth, and when im about to cum i yell "lets d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dual!"" "I'm beginning to think this isnt a new way to play Yu gi oh" "..... it may not be"

This from my friend Maalika. Thank you!
Maalika is in Cyan, the guy is in red

"Do you like roleplay?"
"Ya"
"What kind?"
"Barnyard Chiimera"
"Wot"
"I have a chicken head a horse body and a pig tail"
".."

this is fucking gold...i'm litreally crying from laughing right now