MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Eomas627 - 07-24-2016

i am dreadfully sorry you all have to put up with this bullshit, but the only thing that counters it fully is the "do not disturb" mode. even then, only your friends can send you messages, so it's not perfect

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 06:48 AM)Eomas627 Wrote: i am dreadfully sorry you all have to put up with this bullshit, but the only thing that counters it fully is the "do not disturb" mode. even then, only your friends can send you messages, so it's not perfect

But where'd be the fun in that!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Eomas627 - 08-14-2016

(07-24-2016, 07:59 AM)Sasso Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 06:48 AM)Eomas627 Wrote: i am dreadfully sorry you all have to put up with this bullshit, but the only thing that counters it fully is the "do not disturb" mode. even then, only your friends can send you messages, so it's not perfect

But where'd be the fun in that!

having the rest of your day not bothered by assholes who can't take a hint. i've seen it happen

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Lexirific - 08-22-2016

I think this guy learned his lesson

[attachment=1064]

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - mickboy12 - 08-22-2016

-tries to give a good lesson about handling unwanted invites but forgets i rarely get unwanted invites ;-; -

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Emmie - 08-24-2016

lol the guy who replied to you Lexi was a champ. ^^ So many get rude in situations like that.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Johnny_X - 08-24-2016

The following thing happened so many times to me before, seems to be common practice somwhow:
Low-level girls send me (lvl 6, premium) a friend request and without saying a word expect me to invite them to my room and help them level. Or throw parties just for them and their friends which I don't know so that can fuck in a room that I payed.
If I don't do so or deny them their wish they unfriend me, maybe insult me and put me on ignore.

What is it with that kind of shit?!?

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sharp - 08-24-2016

A sense of entitlement? Kinda the same with the guys who expect all female players to swoon when they hammer their fists on the keyboard and somehow manage to form a sentence in a language vaguely resembling English.

"hey bb gunna brake ur ass wiv my monsta cock"* is one example.

*please note, this is not an actual message I've seen; it is just as an example of what I imagine to make up 90-95% of PM's that female players receive

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Lexirific - 08-24-2016

I think you're right, Sharp. Both in terms of either males and females being equally guilty of feeling entitled to something, and that kind of message making up nearly all of those sent to female players.

And Emmie, it is quite sad isn't it that we actually feel guys need to be applauded for not being total arseholes.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sharp - 09-01-2016

I don't have any specific encounter to share, but the following is based on the exchanges I most commonly experience.
Please note: all names, characters and conversations are entirely fictional - any likeness to real persons or events (save the author's) is entirely accidental and coincidental.

*slut4premium invites me to their motel room*

*Deny*

slut4premium: buy me prem

Me: No.

slut4premium has added you to their ignore list