MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 06-27-2016

I had a thread on this that went somewhere. Probably eaten by Chewy (is Chewy still a thing?)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Emmie - 06-27-2016

Trust me Kyr, the guys are terrible with openers as well. ^^ I think it's more a lack of effort. I haven't logged on much lately though, so I don't really know the state of things these days.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Barbiesque - 06-27-2016

Lol there was indeed a thread on "guy openers".

Only thing "hy, sex 4 exp needed help ok we room?" makes me wanna open is a bottle of vodka.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Kyrios - 06-27-2016

I have had a fair few guys send openers, either gay guys or on Kaori. They are usually bad, but at least more than a single word. Had more luck getting guys to talk when I reject them than women too, but that may, again, be because the guys are bored and the women are very likely to pick someone up quickly.

I should post Kaori's adventures at some point. There aren't many sexual ones (as she has only played with one person), but there are a fair few interesting talks.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Barbiesque - 06-27-2016

It is a bit..unsettling maybe (if I was being a feminist about it) that often times than not it's easier to spark a conversation with the guys, up to kill some time and "crack a joke", than some of the female users (of course, plenty of exceptions that I personally know of) that seem more...focused? Is that a right word?

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Kallisto - 07-06-2016

In an effort to keep this thread from going silent, I thought I could share, how this encounter I recounted previously countinued. I don't know, what came over me, but I guess that back then I was in the mood to talk in monologue:

Me: *suddenly a slight breeze gets up and bears the sparkling dust away - a moment later the eerie spectacle is over and you are all by yourself again with nothing indicating that this unearthly experience was anything more than a day-dream*

Guy: wow wha?

Me: *dead silence enshrouds you*

Guy: wha? .....  whas that just in my head....

Me: *"...just in my head...my head..." you can hear your echo reverberate*

Guy: wow...

Me: *the surrounding trees cast long shadows already and the sun is about to set - as short as your dream seemed to have been, it apparently lasted for several hours*

Guy: what the fuck... ?

Me: *the longer the shadows grow, the more they seem to develop a life of their own, dancing around at the edge of your vision, seemingly mocking you, while an almost tomblike silence is surrounding you. Not even a single birdcall can be heard in this dark forest, not even the creaking of a snapping branch, nor the rustling of leaves, even the slight breeze that carried away the dust has calmed down again and night is drawing nearer and nearer on this windless glade.*

Guy: wha damn I need to get home (this is awesome you should wright a book)

Me: *The last rays of sunshine colour the treetops golden, while darkness sets in at the ground and the silhouettes of the trees start to become blurry. You feel something brushing against your cheek, although there is not the slightest breeze blowing, when suddenly a muffled cry breaks the deathly silence*

Guy: huh wha? whos there???

Me: *...there ...ere... your words echo through the black forest, but no answer returns to your ears, apart from the sound of footsteps that suddenly arises, bodiless footsteps that seem to circle you, before departing deeper into the forest, just to come back and circle you again, almost as if they are trying to provoke you to follow them*

Guy: sh... shut up!

At that point I stopped my monologue, because I really didn't know, if his request was "in character" (if you can even call any of his answers "in character"), or if it was sincere - and because I didn't really know where that "story" (if you can even call it that) should lead to. I was entertaining the thought to lure him to an entity that possessed an alluring female appearance but would turn into a horrible monstrosity. Oh yes, I know that I am mean.... Wink

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 07-07-2016

There's no real point to this post I just wanted to give an example of most messages from people I haven't talked to before (currently not feeling like replying to these messages in a funny way (I'm feeling a bit sick atm so bleh))

-hey sasso would you be interested in joining me in my room
-can you be my mistress
-Hi, you want have sex with me?
-hi baby, you wanna fuck 2 or 4 rounds?
-are you interested in an obedient slutty fucktoy?

I think the amount of messages I get that I either make friends with or put on here are in a massive minority to...these. I'm not cutting out or filtering any messages, these were just the first 5 I got since logging on.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 07-07-2016

Yep Sasso, understood, I stay a lot of time out of the game by now, so when I log on, I read that kind of messages and the classic (for me) "Hey, what the TS stands for?" and just, move along not giving a second glance.
I miss the 'good old days' when those messages were a certain of a really 'interesting' and 'funny' convo...Oh Well! better times will come, I hope!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Cheshire_Smirk - 07-07-2016

I applaud the folk that can blend a bit of style and substance into their PMs, it's kinda an art. It's a balance of being sexual, but not totally desperate, interested and at the same time interesting, not to mention - it requires a degree of literacy. It's hard to find a partner who can embody all of these but, then again, do you want the truly perfect partner? And this is all just prattle and talk for the most part, shameless and harmless flirting.

I'm in need of someone to teach me the mystic and mysterious art of the PM convo starter!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Kyrios - 07-07-2016

Recently I've been trying to start conversations, not really aiming for anything else. Mostly just to see how well it works. As far as I can tell to get a reply from the kind of people I want replies from it is often best to start a conversation as you mean to go on. In my case with plenty of emotes and RP elements include. An example (I was wearing an all purple outfit):

*Approaches you with a slight smile curving the corner of my lips* Hello, I couldn't help but notice the sheer amount of purple you are wearing. You must have remarkably good taste. *My smile broadens as I attempt to meet your eyes*

That worked as an opener. So do other similar things. Had a very pleasant conversation and some flirting off of that one.