MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tanja-DK - 05-21-2016

Start: He invite me to room and after friendlist and then he make a private message.

Him: Hi beautiful how are you?
Me: Hi Smile i'm great, how are you? Why did you not private message before the cold invites?
Him: I am a little tired, but thanks for asking. I just try make you respond.
Me: Aww dont sounds goodSad But i would answer your private message no matter what...
Him: Ok, but where your from?
Me: I'm from DenmarkSmile Where are you from?
By the way, if you just gonna ask the routine questions and it ends with something with room or sex. We can just stop here. It's not to sound harsh, but just a faster way to end it, so you can try find someone else Smile
Him: UK. So you wont come to my room?
Me: Sorry i wont, but i hope you find someone else Smile Good luck with the hunt and hope you will have funSmile
Him: Thanks, i hope i find someone, but wont be as kind as you.
Me: Hehe thanks, but maybe she will be.

i log in today and after 10sec i get invite to room and friend from a guy and he private message after. ( like 5 mins ago)

Him: Hello
Me: Hello.
Him: Do you want sex?
Him: TANJA-DK
Me: No Thanks.
Good luck with the hunting.
Him: Hunting?
Him: I can send money.
Me: Yeah you are on the hunt to try find a girl for sex.
No thanks, i dont need money and it's really bad to make that offer to a girl you have just met.

Him: Try invite me for room.......

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - IvanXLIV - 05-21-2016

I've never had a "real" unwanted invite per se, but the one below is sure one of the most... peculiar I've had so far. I'm pretty sure it's the same person who asked LoganAsquer:
  • Her: Can you take a pic of your shit
  • Me: Meaning?
  • Her: Can you take a shit and take a pic for me
  • Me: And what would you do with such a pic, mmm?
  • Her: pleasure my self
  • Me (after a pause): you have unique tastes, lady... I believe the correct term is scatophilia, right?
  • Her: yes
  • Me: I certainly hope you stay away from fans when you indulge yourself...
The conversation ended at this point. A practical joke? Quite possible. Might even not be a real lady behind that avatar...

Cheers, Ivan

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 05-26-2016

24. Leveling

You need help upgrading the level?
I like my level one. It is a young one. A precious one. A one with a future. Hopes and dreams. When it is ready it shall bloom into a beatiful two.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sharp - 05-29-2016

I actually had a couple today! This is one of my responses. She was one of those with a name suggestive of a career in law enforcement.

Her: hey handsome, wanna fuck?
Me: I refuse to answer any questions without my lawyer present.
Her: im horny lol just want a quickie
Me: Once my lawyer gets here, we can talk.
Her: lol u want sex or not?
Me: I PLEAD THE FIFTH!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - MariaT - 05-29-2016

Fantastic, this thread is really promising, it will take a time for me to read all of it, but be sure that I will!
I understood the context so far, but I'm a newbie in here and IG, so I am on that stage of the discovery, maybe one day I will have something 'juicy' to post in here!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 06-10-2016

It's been a while but I honestly love this one

25. Nice guy

hey my dear, would you like a thick and hard german cock with an unstoppable horny but nice guy on the other end?
Why did you feel the need to clarify nice guy?
because an asshole doesnt care about your orgasm, he jst finishes for himself.
It's pretty easy to say you had an orgasm on here
I just came
Am I telling the truth? You may never know....
so you don't mind lying?
it's also internet 101, i dont know why you are telling me this.
and girls fake that in real life too, so how is that a moral difference?
My pet camel Eustace is telling me I shouldn't lie on the internet
you are either a bitch or a child. either way this conversation bores me
*adds to ignore list*

Nice guys amiright?

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - RP_RICK - 06-10-2016

But the guy had a camel...

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Cath - 06-10-2016

A camel toe?

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 06-10-2016

You fool Rick! I'm Purple! The guy is red! That's always been the thing! Eustace is so offended

Update. The first time he messaged me was on my second account so I thought that was the end of it, untill he messaged Sasso, so I had to see how this would go. I kind of lost my humour by the end with this guy thou...

25.Nice Guy Pt.2
hey my dear, would you like a thick and hard german cock with an unstoppable horny but nice guy on the other end?
Why did you feel the need to clarify nice guy?
because an asshole doesnt care about your orgasm, he jst finishes for himself.
That's actually really sweet. Can I ask something thou?
you can ask me anything
Nice guys are kind of my thing if you know what I mean so this might sound weird, but like would you say you're the sort of person who'd make a judgement and call someone a bitch after just a couple of minutes?
depends if she is presumtious and bitchy without a reason, even with a reason i might not say that..and i hate a girl who just says yes to everything.. so its hard to answer that in general. but your question was far smarter than most things i hear in this game
except when i know she likes me to call her names. some girls like to be degraded. i thinks its kind of.. weird.
That's so true. Well not really. You're a total hypocrite. The thing is you messaged me on my alt account and called her a bitch and added her to ignore literally after 5 sentences, so yeah man you better check your privilege
Also pro tip. Never lead with saying you're a nice guy. Guy's who fell like they have to clarify they're a nice guy are always asshole
thats weird.
and maybe we can claridy what happened?
clarify, sorry. if you don't want to make the effort, it also fine. i don't blame you.
Why should I if you call people bitches because they don't give you what you want straight away?
i dont need anything straight away, do you even remember what happened?
Obviously she's still logged in
who?
and how is that obvious? do you even listen to yourself? is this a monologue to you?
You called her a bitch, or do you just call too many girls bitches that you can't keep track?
well you are being a bitc now and i lost any interest in clearing this up. you seem to follow a pattern here
and if you are online with many accounts you might have a reason for that too Big Grin
bye
*adds me to ignore again*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Cath - 06-10-2016

What I think after that