MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - TheLegacy - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 06:06 AM)Sasso Wrote: 23.French Toast

hey baby wanna have some fun but a different kind of fun
How so
wanna see my dick on cam while i get you super horny na dwet
How would you do that
*sends link*
get in
*sends link again*
Why
so you can see my dick on cam
Why would I want to do that
you will enjoyit baby
That's probably not how it works
I like french toast
I don't like a raw egg on a piece of bread
If you catch my drift
but just take a peek baby
But im hungry for french toast now

I feel like I should be making a female avatar. I'm missing out on some gold comedy here!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - GuyByThePond - 05-11-2016

General feeling I have regarding cold invites:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoBCAs2NS54
(I'm not a girl though)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 05-11-2016

I was feeling frisky that day and this guy pay for it... I just love when a guy approach the way he did and shortly after he's saying calm down...that makes my day 

- THE DEMENTED, by (me, who else?)

- hi preety how are you? what you say about to earn money for some fun in my room?? 400$... how abt that bb??
 - how about...i grab your shitty money and shove it up your ass? what about that?
 - i think fuck your asss would be great
 - and you get 400 for that

- ok then...you give me 400 and i put my strap-on and fuck your ass...you like that, don't you?
 - actually i prefare to fuck your ass
 - for 400? do you think I am a cheap whore? the kind that you like? with no teeth...and with a pussy that looks like a war scenario? is that it?
 - bb calm down here are 10X time better girls here XD
 - im fucking calm *put my strap-on* ohh yessss baby *look at him with my crazy eyes* I am so...calm, BABY...*grab a kitchen knife* come here sugar...let this CALM...SO CALM girl, take care of you...
 - i can stick that knife in your ass soo keep calm bitch XDXD ugly bitch
 - ohhh you can BB...come here and show me how brave you are...COME BOY *start walking towards him, slowly, step by step, a grin and demented smile in my face*
 - bla bla bla ???
 - enough bla...bla...bla
*reach near him, pass the blade in his very bad planted facial hairs, rub him with the blade, while laugh...loud laughs coming out my throat...*

I failed, my intention was to put him in ignore list without pushing the button, but...he hold on firm and didn't give me that pleasure...oh well, we can't win them all

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Conway - 05-12-2016

Fenix how did he not ignore you after that. I know that I would have done that. I also would have said wtf to myself or might have even sent that to you after you started walking towards with the knife. Hopefully you'll get that pleasure the next time

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - moass111 - 05-12-2016

Someone hands my unwanted invite…..
One time, I try to ask for a massage a girl named “masseur” and this is what I had:

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - RP_RICK - 05-12-2016

(05-11-2016, 10:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: I was feeling frisky that day and this guy pay for it... I just love when a guy approach the way he did and shortly after he's saying calm down...that makes my day 

- THE DEMENTED, by (me, who else?)

- hi preety how are you? what you say about to earn money for some fun in my room?? 400$... how abt that bb??
 - how about...i grab your shitty money and shove it up your ass? what about that?
 - i think fuck your asss would be great
 - and you get 400 for that

- ok then...you give me 400 and i put my strap-on and fuck your ass...you like that, don't you?
 - actually i prefare to fuck your ass
 - for 400? do you think I am a cheap whore? the kind that you like? with no teeth...and with a pussy that looks like a war scenario? is that it?
 - bb calm down here are 10X time better girls here XD
 - im fucking calm *put my strap-on* ohh yessss baby *look at him with my crazy eyes* I am so...calm, BABY...*grab a kitchen knife* come here sugar...let this CALM...SO CALM girl, take care of you...
 - i can stick that knife in your ass soo keep calm bitch XDXD ugly bitch
 - ohhh you can BB...come here and show me how brave you are...COME BOY *start walking towards him, slowly, step by step, a grin and demented smile in my face*
 - bla bla bla ???
 - enough bla...bla...bla
*reach near him, pass the blade in his very bad planted facial hairs, rub him with the blade, while laugh...loud laughs coming out my throat...*

I failed, my intention was to put him in ignore list without pushing the button, but...he hold on firm and didn't give me that pleasure...oh well, we can't win them all

Ignore you!? This would have been so much fun to play out! Some people just don't know how to have a good time..

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 05-12-2016

yes...the funny part is that I was ready to start a demented RP, which would include, ripped clothes, light cuts, some blood (not much), some humiliation... ahh!!! and of course 'da strap, hihihi
I wouldn't not mind that or the ignore button, but...it all ended with my last sentence, do you think he got scared?

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Kyrios - 05-12-2016

Oh dear, that's terrible. What a shame he didn't go through with it.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 05-14-2016

- THE BEST WAY TO PUT SOMEONE IN IGNORE LIST, by (this time I wasn't trying, I swear!)

- sexy beauty ... wanna play with me ? I'd like to ...
 - hi fenix ? are you busy ? may i invite you ?
 - invite me to do what?
 - In my place for 2 - 3 rounds of phantastic sex
 - hmmm I don't think so
 - ok ... but you wouldn't regreat ... Wink
 - perhaps, but we will never now
 - so ... better try ... we'll never know ...
 - no sorry
   it was nice talking to you, but no...
 - no problem... I'm ok ... i was playing with you ...
 - no... you want to play, that's different Smile

"05/13/16 10:59 pm 'xxxxxx' has added you to ignore list"

and, another one bites the dust *really wasn't my intention, I was nice to him, oh well!!!*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - _Lara_ - 05-14-2016

i dare you all to look on wikipedia what the last thing is he ask me
just... wtf
[attachment=296]