MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 04-29-2016

you have to wait 'till the next time my shadow wear a pussy then...but Dark...if you want to be with shaddy and me, I must warn you, while she wears 'da pussy, I wear 'da strap... *smiles devilishly*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - DarkXtecy - 04-29-2016

i am thinking that 'da strap.....is us working as a team to help miss shaddy right? *trembles just a bit in fear...just a tiny bit*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Conway - 05-02-2016

I just spent the past couple days reading this thread from the beginning. I must say that it is extremely funny and I wish I was reading it from the beginning so I could have commented more on the posts

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 05-03-2016

Well, welcome to the community Conway! Do share your stories as well kay? *Wink* Tongue

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - crimsonextacy - 05-04-2016

I truly don't understand some peoples mind sets when they play this game. I just had a huge annoyance while pole dancing. I should have saved screen shots to make this easier, I'll try to the best of my ability to re-write his posts. 

Him: can I fuck you?
Him: PLEASE CAN I FUCK YOU?
Him: ILL DO ANYTHING
Me: $50,000

He then leaves while myself and the other person in the chat have a good laugh about it. But soon after this happen someone else came in and we ended up starting and RP as I danced. After awhile he comes back again begging to fuck me.

Him: i really want to have sex bb
Him: PLEASE
Him: i have a room
Him: im begging you!
Me: $100,000

He tips me $100

Him: now bb?

He begs and pleads some more and I ignore him and make another post for the RP I was doing. This really confuses him since he thought the post was directed at him. I tell him it wasn't for him and he keeps going on begging for sex.

Me: Honestly do you really think that begging and pleading is going to get you what you want?
Him: PLEASE 
Me: That's how children act.
Him: IM BEGGING YOU
Him: my room is about to expire
Him: you want 13inch BBC?
Me: No

He finally leaves again. I then try to get back to the RP but then my partner informs me that they need to leave. I ending up going as well since I'm sure he'd be back again in a few minutes. 

Really though, how can some of the people playing this game think they can have their way by begging and whining like that?

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 05-04-2016

Well crimson, that's just how it is, same as IRL :/

Anyway, hope you had a better experience in the future  Heart

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - DarkXtecy - 05-04-2016

(05-02-2016, 04:15 AM)Conway Wrote: I just spent the past couple days reading this thread from the beginning. I must say that it is extremely funny and I wish I was reading it from the beginning so I could have commented more on the posts

welcome to the crazy world Conway, looking forward to your experiences and stories as well Big Grin

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Conway - 05-05-2016

Before this thread I never gave much thought to having fun with people that ask for sex off the jump. But now I'll start to have some fun and try to post them here.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Conway - 05-05-2016

I was playing last night and I was bored when a girl messaged me. The opportunity arose for me to have some fun, so I took it. This is my attempt at having fun with someone.

Her: Hi
Me: Hey
Her: Sex?
Me: Male
Her: ?
Her: No
Me: You asked sex so I said male because I am a male
She never answered back after that

I thought I would have fun with the meaning of sex. I was hoping the convo would have gone on longer

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Shiroi Kurēn - 05-05-2016

My standard knock back for the day was a link to the 'No' song by Meghan Trainor.  Some even got the message within and had a laugh!

Oh and here's the link if you haven't seen it:

https://g.co/kgs/Yv8BW

~ Heart SK Heart ~