MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 04-27-2016

ahahahah, that is pretty amazing, fuck, what a blast!!!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - LoganAsquer - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 11:16 AM)Sharp Wrote: Logan, your post reminded me of one my female alt got once.

The twists are real, i didn't expect him to go that kind in the end.

*Palps Fenix ass while making poker face*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Cath - 04-27-2016

Ahem... No hijacking please, but jerking is authorized.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 04-27-2016

Sharp: First time seeing someone asking for help, and starts with the F word *laughs*

Cath: Aye ma'am! xD

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - juicylucy - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 10:44 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: One that keeps happening for me (actual wording may differ each time, but the message is the same)

Him: wanna come to my room?
Me: no
Him: why not?
Me: if you have to ask why then you already have your answer
Him: it's a game, we are here for fun
Me: which is why I won't bore myself with somebody like you

Rcently I've been using Monopoly as an analogy; you don't buy up every property you land on, you wait for those that are best for you. Similarly, on here I don't just fuck every single person I meet, instead waiting for those I know I want.
This whole it's a game attitude annoys me more than it should. Damn right it's a game and I play the way I want not the way you want me to, if I don't want to go to your room it doesn't mean I'm not playing the game. 

I love this monopoly analogy, I may have to borrow it if that's ok Lexi.  If someone invites me too quickly I've been telling them I like a little more meet before I fuck, it usually isn't very well received.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Vrook - 04-27-2016

As I don't know the place where to post this, I received this today.
[Image: rsz_dp.jpg]
Sadly, I don't possess something I would gladly show around on the internet! He he!  Big Grin *crying in a corner*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Lexirific - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 03:06 PM)juicylucy Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 10:44 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: Recently I've been using Monopoly as an analogy; you don't buy up every property you land on, you wait for those that are best for you. Similarly, on here I don't just fuck every single person I meet, instead waiting for those I know I want.

I love this monopoly analogy, I may have to borrow it if that's ok Lexi.  If someone invites me too quickly I've been telling them I like a little more meet before I fuck, it usually isn't very well received.

Sure thing, sweetie. I steal analogies from people all the time. Also, if you tell it to somebody who actually understands what you are saying with it, I will be impressed.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Cath - 04-27-2016

*hugs Vrook* By the way, do not even think of me sending cunt pic, it's against my pride!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 03:14 PM)Vrook Wrote: As I don't know the place where to post this, I received this today.
[Image: rsz_dp.jpg]
Sadly, I don't possess something I would gladly show around on the internet! He he!  Big Grin *crying in a corner*

Vroo Vroo, you could do like many others...go to internet and pick one for you Big Grin

(04-27-2016, 03:15 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: Sure thing, sweetie. I steal analogies from people all the time. Also, if you tell it to somebody who actually understands what you are saying with it, I will be impressed.

Me to, for one simple reason, people capable of understanding that kind of analogy, don't approach you that way!!!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tantrum - 04-28-2016

*clearing my throat* hmmm...Lexi?...I'm the kind of guy...well...you know...sorry, I always buy every shit I land on...

We are talking about Monopoly, right? hmm? right? Undecided