MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sweetz - 04-18-2016

Hi all, I've only been here a short time but can say some of the lines are just.. tragic. and some just shouldn't be said at all..

this is the first message

Him: *walks up behind you grabs your chest with other hand on his xxxx" and says hey  B*tch  have you ever been raped?
Me: ..oh man .... how bad would you feel if the girl said yes?

took me a few moments to respond.. thinking wth ?? 

in his defense he said he would feel like and asshole and hopes he never hurts anyone. from there we started a short but pleasant conversation.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 04-18-2016

Hello sweetz, and welcome, that's exactly that... sometimes we find good friends if we just give them one more chance, most of the times, however...we don't!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - IsabellaTheSlut - 04-23-2016

This thread is awesome. Big Grin 11/10
Too bad that I don't play long enough to have such stories.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - DarkXtecy - 04-23-2016

i am sure in no time you will have stories...keep having fun Smile

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 04-24-2016

Yep, and speaking of unwanted invites:

[Image: y570Tpq.png?1]

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Junipernell - 04-24-2016

So... Lately I've started replying to unwanted private messages by suddenly thrusting the messenger onto a game show I made up called "Guess Those Panties".

Whilest the Family Feud music plays in the background, the messenger/contestant finds themselves upon a stage in front of a live studio audience with me as their lovely hostess.  The rules are simple:

Guess the color of my panties and win an "intimate touch"!
Guess the style of my panties and win a "deep kiss"!
Guess both correctly and win the ultimate prize! A "bountiful booty"!
You only get one attempt at the style and color, so guess wisely.

After the contestant chooses a style and color as their answer, loud drum rolls play while the crowd waits with bated breath... If they guess wrong, a loud fail buzzer sounds.  If they guess right, victory music straight out of final fantasy plays!

Prizes are awarded immediately, while a consolation prize of my panties is given when they fail completely.

I've been having a blast watching dudes freak out. lol

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - DarkXtecy - 04-24-2016

how many have won so far?

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Vik - 04-24-2016

I sometimes get a friend request (I instant accept them all), Than I get I pm of them, mostly ''are you gay/bi?'' but always with a question ''are you sometimg?''. When I deny I am, they remove me from their friend list. Are people really that stupid? Can't they just pm before they do a friend request? It's not like I'm on Do Not Disturb.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - SimplyNate - 04-25-2016

Hi there MNF fellows....i am like Vik...i accept all friend request at first...but deny the cold room invites...i know i am a slut but i do have standards even for a slut

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 04-26-2016

- THE BEST WAY TO PUT SOMEONE IN IGNORE LIST, by (me, AGAIN)

- are you a submissive cumslut to use for my own pleasure?
 - are you a slutty fucktoy?
 - man... fuck off... or I'll kick your balls

"04/26/16 5:18 pm 'xxxxxx' has added you to ignore list"

*Mission accomplished AGAIN*