MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 04-11-2016

Its alright Fenix dearest, stay strong and smile always even in the face of turbulence ahead *Hugs and kisses*

Oh, and also, I had a good laugh this morning cause of your post. So thank you for that! Big Grin

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Anallee - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 06:05 PM)misslanni Wrote: I've been rocking the DND mode for a while but today, I let my guard down, log in for a little while to play some Pam, get my daily score and came back to shit fest:

I feel your pain and share your lolz.  Nice one.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tantrum - 04-11-2016

LOL...that ignore list, amazing Fen, just amazing, and the reference to GoodFellas - *you think i'm a fucking comedian?* oh Jesus, you make me laugh so much!!!
Lanni, interesting, very amusing indeed, only, with the amount of things you could use to humiliate or make fun of him, you have chosen the misspelling, as a non English native it hurt me a bit, but, as they say, "In war and in love everything goes".

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 04-12-2016

True, English isn't my first language either, and I don't condone people that have typo difficulties either. Just keep calm and correct them Smile

And misslanni, the bleeding that I felt the most is the fact that he didn't ask if you're interested first hand, that's the first blood drawn from there xD

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - -J- - 04-12-2016

(04-11-2016, 11:08 PM)misslanni Wrote: Also, it doesn't really matter whether English is your first or second language for people to point out typos on you...I've met some native English speakers that sound worse than someone learning English at a beginner level.

I was actually going to note this in the Wanted Invites thread. One rule I do my best to follow, even though I'm a perfectionist about my own English, is that I need to be REALLY pissed off to insult someone's grammar and spelling. That said, getting those four messages in 9 minutes for the first time from a stranger would accomplish that. Good lord.

But I've met people here who say "I'm sorry, English isn't my first language," and I can tell you for a fact the last person who said that to me was really fucking hot. (Frost elves speak Czech*. Who knew?) She found a way to break through the language barrier. She succeeded because she learned what some native speakers never learn, and it has little to do with grammar. It's how to connect with someone. And you'd be surprised how things like grammar and vocabulary don't matter when someone tries very hard to reach out to another.

Or, on the other hand, how much they stick out when there's no connection, as so many of these PMs show.

* - Identity and language changed, of course.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 04-12-2016

Hi Lanni, I have to admit, he deserved that, but, I think he deserved a little more...something I like to do with this guys(?), I simply enter in their game, tease them so bad, and I mean...real dirty talk, with all the moans, the screams, the dirty words, the poses, until...they BEG, oh yes...THEY BEG...and that's when I show them the BITCH...normally I just say I can't because I have an headache so bad that is killing me (so typical, right?) or that I'm on that time of the month, but...if I am in a really BITCH mood, it's time for what I call...THE HUMILLIATON TIME (if they put me in ignore list, even better)...

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 04-12-2016

22.Exchanging pics

hey sexy wanna exchange pics? Wink
Sure Wink
you first
[attachment=256]
?
That me

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - -J- - 04-13-2016

(04-12-2016, 01:09 PM)Sasso Wrote: 22.Exchanging pics

hey sexy wanna exchange pics? Wink
Sure Wink
you first
[Image: S3Kkw]
?
That me

I realize Upload Pie links have a half-life and that one's deleted already, but the joke still works as a broken link.

Edit: sasso is a beautiful boy

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 04-13-2016

ASHGKHDFKJH hold on I'll fix it
____

(Problem solved that I was too tired/lazy last night to think about)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 04-13-2016

ohhh what a lovely bear, saying HI and all...good, I think the guy was happy, hihihihi