MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 03-29-2016

21. I don't even know

hey sexy hru *grabs ur ass*
:O *Sonic the hedgehog jumps in through a window and roundhouse kicks you in the face*
*gets up* What the  fuck just happened XD
#feelthebern2016 *jumps into the air and teleports away*
i think i may be tripping balls XDD

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 03-29-2016

lol...bad grammar and the "hru" the "xD" the "xDD" the "u", the "r u" and of course the attempt to RP, like the last one Sasso post..., so funny, guys...you are making this so easy for us!!!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 03-31-2016

This is a bit cut out from a conversation I had with a guy (he was bragging about his penis size and I was asking him why it was such a big deal). Apparently he was getting bored of my questions...

lol so do you want to have some fun? XD
This is fun to me
I mean sexual lol
This conversation is pertaining to sexual activities
-.- you know what I mean
I'd rather keep talking about this I'm genuinly interested
Well I'm not getting anything out of it Tongue I'm hapy to help but can't you meet me half way?
How so?
Pics or something?
Breasts
How's that?
If you want to show them, then it's excellent Tongue
No like, just the word
You gotta take what you can get

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 03-31-2016

ahahahah sasso, wonderful...the pics, so boring..GIF'S, show us GIF'S....because "Girls just wanna have GIF's"

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Anallee - 03-31-2016

Luv this.

(01-12-2016, 02:04 AM)Sasso Wrote: So of course, hanging around the beach I receive lot of messages asking for sex which I'm usually not very interested in. I could simply say no thank you and leave it at that, but where would be the fun in that? 

I began this hobby of mine early on when I started playing the game. If a guy asked for sex within the first few minutes, I would reply asking them about their views on politics (The Syrian refugee crisis, Donald Trump's presidential candidacy, gun rights etc). I moved on to philosophy later (The God question, argument from evil, free will).

But I've decided to get a bit more creative. these are some favourites of mine just from yesterday.

1. The Cheese Guy
Man approaches and begins Conversation with a simple hello. I say Hi. He asks hat I'm into, so I decide to sat I like cheese. He says he likes big tits and asks me what sexy things I'm interested in, so I begin to list some cheeses and talk about Mediterranean salads. I say I enjoy very distinct cheeses, to which he replies "Do you like big distinct dicks?". I reply "Distinct? really? That's what you're going with?" He sends a link to a dick pic, and I decide to drop the conversation from there.

2. Boob size man
Man starts conversation, and asks me what boob size I am. I reply 56 (Number I picked at random, no relation to actual boob size), to which he replies "Nice, good  size Wink". He tells me about his dick size. He asks me for my pictures, so I send him to Zombo.com. I drop the conversation

3. Bongo Bongo in the Congo man
Man starts conversation, asks me if I like bbc. I think for a moment trying think what I could reply with, and reply with "I like Bongo Bongo in the Congo yes". This is the rest of the conversation, his text in red. "Do you wonna have my? Wink". "You own the Congo?" "Between my legs Wink" "How can you fit and entire country between your legs?" "You wonna get laid by a bbc or what?" "How can I have sex with a developing African Nation?" "With me honey" "You're not the Congo." " You're not even the Republic of the Congo" "Tongue mo iam a horny bbc, amd i wonna fuck with you! yes or no?" "But you're not Bongo Bongo in the Congo. I dont even think you know where the Congo is" He drops the conversation at this point.

Post some of your own if you've had some fun with these invites Smile

Smile  Luv this ^--^.  Like minds think alike.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Anallee - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 11:36 PM)misslanni Wrote: Forgot to have my DND mode on today and this happened: 

him: i love your lips but only if you suck my dick
me: i love how that rhymed but you're not worth my time 

ba dum tssss

Very nice Big Grin   Can I borrow that?

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Anallee - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 01:32 AM)misslanni Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 11:48 PM)Anallee Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 11:36 PM)misslanni Wrote: Forgot to have my DND mode on today and this happened: 

ba dum tssss

Very nice Big Grin   Can I borrow that?

Sure! XD

Heart

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 04-01-2016

ba dum tssss

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 04-08-2016

Hello my dears, you know that im not crossing a good phase, but, yesterday I was feeling a little better, and this guy just come, PM me and I start messing around...and this, is what happened

- THE BEST WAY TO PUT SOMEONE IN IGNORE LIST, by (me, oh Yes, THE BITCH IS BACK)

- now you are my slut
 - I'm no one slut, even if I am really a slut
 - hahahaha
 - why are you laughing?, now you think I'm a clown? do you? I'm a fucking comedian?
 - you are so cute angry
 - ohh fuck...now I'm an angry person, what do you want from me?
 - calm down
 - calm down? calm down? first you said I'm your slut, then I was a fucking clown, then I was an angry person, and now...you tell me to calm down?
 - xD

"04/07/16 9:55 pm 'xxxxxx' has added you to ignore list"

Ladies and Gentleman's, that's how you put someone in ignore list without the trouble of pushing the button 
*Mission accomplished*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Anallee - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 08:39 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Hello my dears, you know that im not crossing a good phase, but, yesterday I was feeling a little better, and this guy just come, PM me and I start messing around...and this, is what happened

- THE BEST WAY TO PUT SOMEONE IN IGNORE LIST, by (me, oh Yes, THE BITCH IS BACK)

- now you are my slut
 - I'm no one slut, even if I am really a slut
 - hahahaha
 - why are you laughing?, now you think I'm a clown? do you? I'm a fucking comedian?
 - you are so cute angry
 - ohh fuck...now I'm an angry person, what do you want from me?
 - calm down
 - calm down? calm down? first you said I'm your slut, then I was a fucking clown, then I was an angry person, and now...you tell me to calm down?
 - xD

"04/07/16 9:55 pm 'xxxxxx' has added you to ignore list"

Ladies and Gentleman's, that's how you put someone in ignore list without the trouble of pushing the button 
*Mission accomplished*
Thank you Fenis-TS.  I needed that laugh boost just now.