MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 03-23-2016

Sasso...oh my GOD, happy 200nd post *raise my glass* to 200 more *take a sip* CHEERS!

That's the second story, sorry I couldn't post it last night, but, it's better later than never, right?

- REALLY SURREAL, by (... someone ???)

- hi I want you
 - why?
 - you hot
 - not really, im a little cold
 - no no, I like mature
 - who are you calling mature?...are you CALLING ME OLD?
 - I want you my love
 - do you think
 - ???
 - now im your love? who do you think you are?
 - you know
 - I don't, if I knew I don't ask
 - come me baby
 - come in me
 - I don't know what to say to that...come me or come in me? and come where? and how I come IN you?
 - do you want me?
 - why I want you? I don't understand what you want from me
 - want licking your whole bady
 - lick my body?...what?...are you a dog? because I have a dog, and that's what she does, she licks me...
 - pos. 69 and anal
 - ;Wink
 - 69? no, im from 72 and anal? sorry, im ill of the intestines so better not...
 - mm 72 nice bb
 - how pussy sex? and lick dick me
 - i 24 years old bb

unfortunately my connection fall and couldn't finish this "interesting" conversation

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 03-24-2016

*Laughs* Oh my! The answers are soo random Sasso! >.<
P.S. He really gave up making the sandwich huh? And you're so hungry at that time too :3

misslani: Well, some people can be pretty polite too, if you decline them one time they'll stop and say their sorry for bothering you Smile

Fenix: Clearly that person uses Google translate, well at least he tried xD

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tantrum - 03-25-2016

Sasso, MissLanni and my dear Fen...GREAT! I miss this thread so much, I laugh and I laugh...keep doing that, please...

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 03-28-2016

20th post story! Another important Milestone Smile

20. Giving Head
I have a gut feeling you can give the best head...
I give the best headbutts. I once had a headbutting match with a goat and only lost by a little bit
thats hot
Thank
must mean youre good on all fours then
Not as good as the goat. You should ask him
well  sheep are more my thing since im scottish
I call your Scottish and raise you a New Zealand
a kiwi eh? good thing i love fruit.
I'm a bird
A+ you passed

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 03-28-2016

You won against a goat in a head butting contest as a kiwi bird?! Pooow~ Tongue

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 03-28-2016

No Ban...she lost, cant you read?, the goat is the best head, everyone knows that, DAHHH!!!
20th POST...magnificent Milestone my dear Sasso
From Bird (mythological) to Bird - WAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAA (that's how birds laugh, everyone knows that)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Cath - 03-28-2016

I'm proud of you Sasso! (Don't mind me~)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tavana - 03-29-2016

(01-19-2016, 10:04 AM)MsTan Wrote: THE PERSISTENT

I was posting in here last night, when this guy starts to bombard me with cold invites, after a while he text me:

Guy - Hi Hru MsTan?
MsT - Are you trying to beat the world record of cold invites?
Guy - Not really, but it will be cool if i did Smile
MsT - ohh go for it...i just love to press the deny buton
(after a great bombardment of cold invites)
Guy - I'd like for you to keep me company, i'm lonely as fuck, and i give a great one too Smile (yes, he was on a motel room)
MsT - You are on a motel room, alone?
Guy - (after some minutes) - Yes
MsT - So...you are alone, thinking in life? and sending me cold invites, is that your way to have fun? (yes, he send more cold invites, this time i dont count how many)
Guy - No better sex is fun
MsT - And you think you will have sex with me, sending invite after invite?
Guy - Well im percistent that way, besides i tried to be warm but you are giving me the cold shoulder
MsT - I dont give you nothing, cold or warm, the only thing colder than your invites, is the weather outside, brrrrrrrrr
Guy - lol, besides in all honesty wasnt expect much, your loss not mine
MsT - My loss really? do you really believe that?
Guy - I know that....

I decide that the conversation is over at that point...i tought in give him a taste for PM, about all the things he could have, but...i decide is better not!!!

I believe i met this guy too.  I got about 10 cold invites from the same guy without so much as a hi in PM.  I finally typed in public chat 'I can hit deny to your cold invites all night asshole.'

the cold invites stopped and i got a message that just said - 'you're loss'  ( yes, wrong grammar )

i didn't reply.

Tongue

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - juicylucy - 03-29-2016

I've been feeling a little down lately so instead of my polite declining I decided to goof around a bit. So after a particularly crude pm I played along, really laying it on getting the guy all worked up, for about an hour we went back and forth. Finally after we get to a room I just stood there silent. Watching him jump in and out of bed five or six times getting increasingly more rude was one of the funniest things I've seen on here in a while.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 12:50 AM)Tavana Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 10:04 AM)MsTan Wrote: THE PERSISTENT

I was posting in here last night, when this guy starts to bombard me with cold invites, after a while he text me:

Guy - Hi Hru MsTan?
MsT - Are you trying to beat the world record of cold invites?
Guy - Not really, but it will be cool if i did Smile
MsT - ohh go for it...i just love to press the deny buton
(after a great bombardment of cold invites)
Guy - I'd like for you to keep me company, i'm lonely as fuck, and i give a great one too Smile (yes, he was on a motel room)
MsT - You are on a motel room, alone?
Guy - (after some minutes) - Yes
MsT - So...you are alone, thinking in life? and sending me cold invites, is that your way to have fun? (yes, he send more cold invites, this time i dont count how many)
Guy - No better sex is fun
MsT - And you think you will have sex with me, sending invite after invite?
Guy - Well im percistent that way, besides i tried to be warm but you are giving me the cold shoulder
MsT - I dont give you nothing, cold or warm, the only thing colder than your invites, is the weather outside, brrrrrrrrr
Guy - lol, besides in all honesty wasnt expect much, your loss not mine
MsT - My loss really? do you really believe that?
Guy - I know that....

I decide that the conversation is over at that point...i tought in give him a taste for PM, about all the things he could have, but...i decide is better not!!!

I believe i met this guy too.  I got about 10 cold invites from the same guy without so much as a hi in PM.  I finally typed in public chat 'I can hit deny to your cold invites all night asshole.'

the cold invites stopped and i got a message that just said - 'you're loss'  ( yes, wrong grammar )

i didn't reply.

Tongue

I always keep the bad grammar and spelling mistakes in their messages. Adds that extra charm.