MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - DarkXtecy - 03-16-2016

(03-15-2016, 11:18 PM)misslanni Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 10:13 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: (just my one cent here)

it just fill or seems to me like this thread has become more of place where we group together and enjoy the trolls we have been doing on others, i mean, i can understand trolling on people that actually deserve for example those that don't take a no for an answer or those that keep pestering even after "not responding their PMs"...but then there are some people who are from different countries and to them speaking in English may not be as easy and flawless as for some of us...they try to speak tho, but its not so well put out...and as this is an adult game we should have that expectation that everyone will come for sex activities and chats....i mean if this was facebook or Myspace etc then yeah its understandable to get annoyed when approached with some kinky talk....of course i am not saying this game is just limited to just kink talks but people form different countries at first approach are not gonna talk about cooking lessons or how to knit a sweeter...so if we for example we feel that we are not up to any kink talks (and this is just my less then one cent thoughts) maybe we can just politely let them know we are not in the mood but if they still feel the need to chat we can politely try to approach them with other different topics, ..and i mean like in a way that they actually can understand our message (as some are from different countries)...of course if they persist in an annoying form...then yeah let the troll begin.

once again i may be mistaken about all this or the aim of this thread, but i am just speaking from how I have observed so far...so i do apologize in advance if my one cent came out in an offensive form...i promise you it is not my intent i just wanted us to take a step back and have a look at the patter of some of the things we have posted if we feel its still justified then all well and good if not then maybe we can improve our approach to other and perhaps increase our social connections.

once again sorry.

I really don't want to sound offensive or rude but I think it's safe to say that most if not all the scenarios shared here come from someone being a spammer either of friend invites or room invites. 

The way I see it, it's not much different than real life interactions...if you just assume that someone will be your friend and come to your house the minute you ask them simply because they assisted to a meet n greet, you'll come off as a creep and they will most likely not want to talk to you or keep you at a distance. 

Being online in MNF club does not mean you logged in to sex the first avatar that invites you to their room or that sends a friend request. Regardless of what language you speak, that's something that everyone should know before logging in, they should know that just because these people are online, doesn't mean they want to just jump the pixels of the first person that comes their way. Thinking that's how it works needs to be stopped and if they try to spam, their victims should be allowed to at least get a good laugh out of it...

As someone whose first language isn't English, I understand your point but it's not something that has much to do with mastering English as it has to do with having common sense and respecting others.

HI

ok understand how this might look as my post came directly after yours....but i promise you it was not at all directed at you...i was just reviewing again through some post, and, it was just a thought that occurred as i was reading it, however now that you have pointed out some facts i feel i might need to say that there are some things i agree with you and some i dont...pleas understand that this is just my way of view and not trying to change your perspective

"The way I see it, it's not much different than real life interactions"...i see virtual live and real life have a very brood and completely different lifestyle....what i am not in real life...i can express it in virtual life...which means, the way i see real life concepts can be viewed vary differently in virtual life....if in real world i got in a fight then it would really have an impact in my lifestyle (such as anger, hate, revenge..maybe) but if in virtual fight that does absolutely nothing to me, more over it makes the other person look more foolish...this is just an example btw. but yes if in real life like you said if some one tried to just consider being friends only coz we said "hi"...that would be creepy.....but in virtual life i don't see that as being a creep...why...simply because it does not affect me in my real life.....obviously tho there is a limit to this too, as long as it does not become a life threatening situation.

"Being online in MNF club does not mean you logged in to sex the first avatar that invites you to their room or that sends a friend request"....i understand what you meant here...very true...however from my point of view, i see it as this...this is a game "based on kink activities" now to me it will be natural if some one came up to me and asked "hey lets fuck"...why, well because this is one "environment" where it was meant for it...the aim and purpose behind this game...maybe not the "main" aim but its there...i mean i can understand if this was some social site similar to Facebook or twitter etc...and i get a PM saying "hey i think we should bang like crazy animals" (being a guy maybe i can accept it lol) but this still would be very unnatural feeling for me coz its not the "environment" built for that as a purpose...so naturally the first reaction majority people will have is to see if they can get laid or not (obviously this will differ according to each individuals)

Now lets just imagine for instance this was one and only and no other like "Japanese" based game (now of course if its like that, those that don't know Japanese will never play this game but just for benefit of dought say we do play it) thus everyone will be speaking in Japanese...and us that know little to nothing in Japanese keep wondering around in game looking like lost souls...but being a "one and only kink" game we carry on playing, and if we tried to get laid with some one...how would we go about doing it?...we may know few words that could form as "hey wanna have sex?" (just an example) or perhaps just cold invites....so yeah language does make an impact for some.

So all in all I am trying to say is that not every one that comes at us is a creep just because his/her first approach was not according to my liking (once again just my view) but i will monitor, if, are they trying to socialize or just trying to be assholess and accordingly i will interect...its true..very true that some are there just to troll but i feel other dont know how to go about using this game, and to those i will try and guide them, if they accept all well and good...if not then just igoner them.

anyway i had explain earlier as to why i had posted the "previous" post it was just to clear my misunderstanding...it was not aimed at anyone....and i had apologized if it did come off as such.
As for this post...this is just my views of how i see things as compared to as how you see it as...its not to change your views.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - DarkXtecy - 03-17-2016

@misslanni: ok agreed as well Smile
i hope we can still be friends tho even with difference in opinion...once again i do apologize truly if it caused you any discomfort.
I hope you also have as much fun in the ways you see fit Smile

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Vik - 03-17-2016

Since I added some sunglasses and a cap to my outfit, I sometimes get ''random'' pm's by other guys. Mostly they're pretty normal (if I'm gay/bi or they think I'm handsome or so), but once I got this

He: Suck my balls!
Me, thinking I've pissed him off on the public chat or so: Why?
He: Because you're sexy!

Euh, right.  Confused

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sharp - 03-18-2016

So, when I briefly had a female avatar in the game, I tended to ignore the usual "hi" and "how are you" PM's, and gave courteous rejections to those who were at least a little more eloquent or at least appeared to be putting in some effort. Of course, sometimes I decided to either have a bit of fun, or make a point of how badly some pickup attempts are perceived.

These are a little old, I must have saved them at the time and never got around to posting on here.

First up, Curious About BBC..
[attachment=218]
[attachment=219]

Second, just plain Ewwwww..
[attachment=220]

And finally, another from playing as my main avatar..
[attachment=221]

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Altaria - 03-18-2016

ahahah. That second one, I had a few like those and two more like the rapist style :S I got scared at the most brutal ones. And than they get offended or keep asking even when I say "no", "not in the mood" or simply "that's disgusting". Some really nasty I block and report. I don't understand why they can't take a No, it's like talking to a 4 year old kid

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Purest_Elf - 03-18-2016

I swear all these orcs roaming around. Some of them are too much to handle! He's a little rude, but he did know beforehand I like things rough.

[attachment=222]

[attachment=223]

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Vrook - 03-18-2016

Who knows, maybe he really was an orc. I mean, by the way he talks, he fits in place! Smile

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - DarkXtecy - 03-18-2016

agreed with vrook...but then again it could be that he was going through some fit of rejection or something Tongue

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bor - 03-19-2016

thats... not how you orc... that's not how you human either... what is that creature? ;o

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Emmie - 03-19-2016

How does one orc? Would that not depend on which kind of orc you are? Tolkien orcs for example, do they even care for sex?