MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 03-13-2016

Now I know what makes a lady get aroused more than emphasizing lesbian sex, and that is the political situation of Azerbaijan.

Fenix: That guy really missed his chance, should've replied with something like "Oh! These are wonderful fun memories indeed!" and playfully slip a line somewhere along "So....wanna make new memories to remember by?" or something like that *Wink*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - DarkXtecy - 03-15-2016

@misslanni: wanna have sex? XD

i wish i could come across some weird convos like these...or maybe i am just more weirder then any convos that could ever happen Tongue

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 03-15-2016

Oh c'mon Lanni...Portuguese, French, English, even Klingon...sex language is universal!
That integral calculus was very funny...and hard, lol

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 03-15-2016

*Waits to pounce on the 200th post like a very sexy panther*

*Edit* I've had an idea how to celebrate this thread's 200th post! Let's say I'll be having a "Guest star" to take care of a few invites...Still waiting for that post!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Vrook - 03-15-2016

Integral calculus is a pain in the ass! Didn't liked it! And it's useless! Smile

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tantrum - 03-15-2016

ahahah...i just love this thread, keep the stories flow, please

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Godless_Demon - 03-15-2016

I was wearing the Viking outfit during this conversation.

Her: Wow love the outfit.
Me: lol Thanks
Her: Such a big tool lol.
Me: Very useful on my enemies.
Her: I bet, wouldn't want to be poked with that.
Me: lol Can't imagine anyone would.
Her: Do you have anymore big weapons?
Me: I could use my helmet like a ram.
Her: Oohh that would force my doors open.
Me: But if I use it on a door I would go through the window and fall outside. 

And that pretty much ended the conversation

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 03-15-2016

*ninja's in before someone else can take the ost*

Happy 200th! I'll be updating soon with my 200th post special tomorrow before uni, so watch this space! Thank you all for keeping this dumb idea of mine going!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 03-15-2016

Sasso, im looking forward for the 200th post and the "guest star"

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - IvanXLIV - 03-15-2016

(03-15-2016, 05:15 AM)misslanni Wrote: the second guy kept saying random things in Portuguese or french (I'm not sure and I never bothered to translate) but thing is as he kept sending me messages I was typing to reply I didn't know his language and right before my message got sent, he sent me one asking for sex so basically:

him: wanna have sex 
me: I don't speak this language

I don't know why but the mere coincidence of that made me laugh so much. I felt a little bad, too because I didn't mean to send that but once the deed was done, I could only laugh.

As a guy I definitely don't experience unwanted invites very often (read: they are almost non-existent)... but this last comment of yours inspired this fictious reply in my mind :

him: wanna have sex
the girl: sorry, mine is not for sale and I need it. Perhaps someone else would be willing to part with his/hers for a reasonable price...

(note: in french (my native language), sex both means the sexual act itself and "gender", hence what you see above) Wink

Ivan