MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Vrook - 03-11-2016

Looking again at the photo Kyrios posted, I couldn't help but remark that Soju's eyes were trying so hard to break out of her head! Smile) Dying here! Smile)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - 823 - 03-12-2016

It seems I didn't receive the memo for eyewear... Naturally, I was dismayed!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 03-12-2016

Gosh, now that I had a look the avatar's expression seems....creepy abit Tongue

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 03-12-2016

Agreed

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Emmie - 03-12-2016

I wore shades cause the pure amazing of my eyes in HD would've blinded you all. And I like you guys far too much to do something like that to you. I tried so hard yesterday to troll my suitors, but as soon as they noticed, they just stopped replying. But here's my contribution, small as it may be. A different kind of fun.

[Image: moKm1XJ.jpg]
[Image: I6o3m5b.jpg]

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Altaria - 03-12-2016

Well that's one way to deal with the situation Tongue

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 03-12-2016

ahhh, just thinking on the political situation of Azerbaijan, made me so wet! I bet the guy didn't reply because the "semi presidential republic" was too DAMN HOT for him

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 03-12-2016

Ey Ey...there's a little story happened few minutes ago...

- 1000 bucks for a fuck?
- do you think im worthy?
- oh yes
- how do you know?
- youre super hot
- lol..ok then lets do it correctly. "stop near his car, he opens the window, rolling my body I bump against the door, chewing gum, I make a balloon...look at him" Hi sweetie, looking for some fun?
- yeah babe I am
- "shake my body, spin around, showing him my goods" For 1000 bucks all my holes are yours
- youll get your money babe, but first show me a good time
- sure..."take a few pictures from my purse and give to him" here hun, in that, is me swimming naked in Mykonos, that one is me and my buddy's on a tree house and in the last one, is me and my boyfriend on a small cabin in Sierra Nevada...three good times!

Since he didn't reply, I guess that's not the good times he have in mind...*looking surprised*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - DarkXtecy - 03-12-2016

that guy...lost his chance...btw i am surprised you carry your good times in your purse Tongue gotta keep it safe right Wink

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - RP_RICK - 03-12-2016

Sometimes I like to make bad puns, and sometimes they do come off on the most random situation...
I know I should be feeling bad for this, but here it goes.

her: fuck me

me:Well I would rather fuck XP
I could also fuck 7 and 10
But please don't make me fuck 8