MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - BelindaBreasts - 02-10-2016

Another who set himself up for the blindingly obvious:-

Him, "Hey, me and (Another guy) are in a room, will you join us?"

Me, "Awww! I wouldn't want to intrude and spoil the fun, that you two are no doubt having together!"

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 02-16-2016

Nobody's realized that Yugoslavia hasn't existed since 2006 when they ask where I'm from.

(Sorry for the small update and inactivity, nothing exciting has been happening in the little time I've been online...)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Emmie - 02-16-2016

I was gonna laugh about it, but tbh, I thought Yugoslavia was disbanded in the late 80s or something. Even though I was a little kid back then, I do remember the war in early 90s. And I always felt like it had something to do with a breakup between countries. I should just make up a country completely sometime, and see if the guy goes along with it. ^^

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - IvanXLIV - 02-16-2016

(02-16-2016, 10:53 AM)Emmie Wrote: I was gonna laugh about it, but tbh, I thought Yugoslavia was dibanded in the late 80s or something. Even though I was a little kid back then, I do remember the war in early 90s. And I always felt like it had something to do with a breakup between countries. I should just make up a country completely sometime, and see if the guy goes along with it. ^^

Emmie,

If you want to give the guy a strong hint that you are NOT interested, tell him you come from Kastratistan... if he doesn't get it, tell him it's situated next to Frigidia... Tongue

Cheers, Ivan

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Emmie - 02-16-2016

Haha, yeah. That should get the message through. xD

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Dom88 - 02-16-2016

(02-16-2016, 10:40 AM)Sasso Wrote: Nobody's realized that Yugoslavia hasn't existed since 2006 when they ask where I'm from.

(Sorry for the small update and inactivity, nothing exciting has been happening in the little time I've been online...)

2003 actually....from that year they were called Serbia and Montenegro until Montenegrins separated in 2006

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 02-17-2016

14. The King

please help .. my cock gets bigger and bigger  !! so can u help me sweet heart and take care of  it !!
Sticck it in a bucket of dry ice that might help
your mouth is colder than it baby
Yes but you cant buy my mouth
u r not a thing baby i count u my queen
That's because I am a queen
can I be your king honey
I can't marry commoners
not marry .. am talking about fuck and sex
I'm not sure you understand how a monarchy works
bye

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 02-17-2016

Sasso, looks like he really doesn't know how monarchy works, that "bye" says it all Tongue

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - 823 - 02-17-2016

Forget monarchy, Sasso's mouth is colder than dry ice!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Kylo_Ren - 02-17-2016

I'm still trying to understand why he would be ok with putting it inside of something that cold in the first place...maybe he just doesn't want to have it anymore?