MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Kyrios - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 01:31 AM)Bansai Wrote: Dom88, you had no idea. I've met someone that says "Hack my limbs while you pound me" 

I quit the game and didn't login for a couple days, shocked and awed.

What a terrible thing to lead with. Gotta save stuff like that til they know you're not a psycho. If it happens again send them to me.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Dom88 - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 02:59 PM)Kyrios Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 01:31 AM)Bansai Wrote: Dom88, you had no idea. I've met someone that says "Hack my limbs while you pound me" 

I quit the game and didn't login for a couple days, shocked and awed.

What a terrible thing to lead with. Gotta save stuff like that til they know you're not a psycho. If it happens again send them to me.

hahahaha

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - IvanXLIV - 02-06-2016

Hello fellow forum users,

Every one here will agree that unwanted invites are coming, most of the time, from the male half of the population... Perhaps we should label and categorize them, to help detect and avoid them! I stumbled upon this humorous piece on the 'net for your enjoyment Smile

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 02-08-2016

Here's a challenge, how many times can I ask "Why?" before the guy gives up and stops responding?  Not counting the last why that the person doesn't respond to

First attempt;
hey sasso
Hey
watcha doin
Nothin
wanna have some sex chat??
Why?
just to know more deeoer bout u
come on angel
Why?
to make u horny n wet
Why?
to make me horny too
Why?
ntg
Why?
ntg...bye
Why?
stop asking why...
Why?
(He stops replying)

Total successful why's:6

Second attempt;
hey
Hey
how are you ?
Not bad just chilling
you are very sexy
Why?
i love your eyes
Why?
because I want to fuck you
Why?
because you are good looking
Why?
(He drops conversation)

Total successful why's: 3

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 02-08-2016

ahahahah, the why thing, i try it too, guys drop it very quick, you found 1 stubborn guy....and half of other.....

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - BelindaBreasts - 02-09-2016

Hello everyone, thought I would share this one with you which happened to me yesterday, guy messages me without saying hello:-

Him. "I pull down my shorts and start stroking my dick, right in front of your face, wanna help?"

Me. "No that's okay, you don't need any help, your hand is serving its purpose in life!"

Ignore!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 02-10-2016

(02-09-2016, 09:23 PM)BelindaBreasts Wrote: Hello everyone, thought I would share this one with you which happened to me yesterday, guy messages me without saying hello:-

Him. "I pull down my shorts and start stroking my dick, right in front of your face, wanna help?"

Me. "No that's okay, you don't need any help, your hand is serving its purpose in life!"

Ignore!

I'm sure I've met this guy before, I did basically the same thing Wink

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 02-10-2016

Mhmm, looks like more and more people starts to share stories of unwanted invites here. Keep it alive people Wink

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 02-10-2016

Why Third Attempt;

Do you want to have sex with me ?
Why?
BECAUSE YOU AND MEE VERY NICE COMBINATION Smile
1.TIME BABY ?Smile
Why?
YOU VERYY SEXY AND HOT BABYY
ILOVE SEX  WITH YOU
Why?
PLEASE 1.TIME
Why?
Do you want to have sex witth me ?
Why?
I LOVE YOU BABYY?
Why?

Total successful why's: 5

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 02-10-2016

ahahahah, that 1.time, i love it...yes, i think i have something like that!!!
Belinda, the guy just need a hand, because he have his, on strike - lot's of work, lot's of hours and such a small thing to grab!!!