MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 10:41 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Well, there's a little story...i was doing my "things" in vodka bar, basically, i was dancing while listening Nirvana, when this guy send me a PM...

'HI THERE FENIX Wink
'SO U R A DANCER?'
'I dance, i'm not a dancer, i was, long time ago'
'NICE STORY - U WANNA FUCK THEN?'
'loooooooooool ... you are ... amazing'
'THX - SO R YOUR SKILLS I HOPE'
'yes ... unfortunately, you're not going to have a chance to know'

Ohoo~He got burnneed bad  Big Grin

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Dom88 - 02-03-2016

Bansai..if that's scary what would you say to a girl that opens chat with "rape me" hahaha had a few of those

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 02-04-2016

Dom88, you had no idea. I've met someone that says "Hack my limbs while you pound me" 

I quit the game and didn't login for a couple days, shocked and awed.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Dom88 - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 01:31 AM)Bansai Wrote: Dom88, you had no idea. I've met someone that says "Hack my limbs while you pound me" 

hahah..didn't had that one yet, that's fckn weird....but i had "please kill me after you fuck me" lol

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 02-04-2016

[attachment=136]

Haha look at this forum message I got crazy

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - 823 - 02-04-2016

It's like a time capsule, but with sex. Rule 34.

Not immediately funny, but he did let my imagination go wild... Shy
(I will also never find out what the parentheses meant. I played along with him, but for the sake of reading I've omitted them from my sentences)

Realism

Guy: wow)) hey) how?
Me: um)) no) what?
Guy: you look more realist than other characters))))) what are you doing in wild west?
Guy: ??
Me: As Realist as Courbet? You may call me his progeny...

[Image: 20120328_courbet1.jpg]

Guy: or I can invite you?))
Me: You could say that I am so realist that I have exceeded the limitations of my canvas and have stepped onto this dusty ground...
Me: Invite me where? I am here to stay... there is no way that I will step back into my frame. You cannot make me!
Guy: u want to say in wild west ...old texas?)))
Guy: Sad ))
Guy: heey)))
Me: I will let no paintbrush, nor its master, control me... Are you one of Courbet's men? What is "texas"? Is it a tool?
Me: I am afraid I will have to flee... I feel my skin starting to peel from this harsh environment...
Guy: i think you reaaly need some hardcore sex

(I laughed out loud at this)

Me: How absolutely vulgar... your master must have been one of those pigheaded Romantics..
Guy: let me guess...you are from japan? (Oh no, I can't use the SKINLAND story here)
Guy: right?)
Me: I do not know what a "japan" is. Probably something silly and exotified like the rose-colored glasses you Romantics see everything else through...
Guy: just accept..ok?)) i want to know you closer

(I was losing interest, so I dropped the conversation.)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 02-04-2016

12.Rhyming dog lover

"Hello Sasso, I'd like to lasso that asso"
"I think I'll passo, but I raise my glasso, because your rhymes are fasto, but they are somewhat crasso"
"Haha everything was dope untill crasso"
"What does crasso even mean"
"Also Lasso is promounced Lassoo, and Sasso is a short vowel sound"
"Crass, as in blunt, inappropriate, candid"
"Damm you with teh big words shieeeet"
"I mean I do appreciate a woman who is exceptionally literate and has a great vocabulary to go along with those colossal titties"
"Do you enjoy deep intelligent conversations too?"
"I do I must say"
"I also enjoy llong, passionate sex...But I feel the intelligent conversations must come first with you Wink"
"Why do people value purebred pets so much when they're super unhealthy because of inbreeding and have shorter and lower quality lives than mutts"
"Oooooh and animal lover...I can dig that"
"Well I guess but that's irrelevant here"
"I would say that the life duration of a the animal is not as valuable as the actual bragging rights one has when they own a purebred animal, such as a purebred german shepard. They feel they possibly get more respect and have somewhat metaphorically bigger "Penis" "
"Pure bred pets are usually owned by the sort of people that don't love animals as animals but have them more like trophies"
"My point exactly"
"As I mentioned the bragging rights alone are more valuable than the animal's well being in the first lace"
"Do you find that you as a mammal have the animalistic instinct to prefer doggy style position as a favourte for sexual intercourse?"

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - 823 - 02-04-2016

Haha, he tried to sneak that one in. To be fair, Sasso, "crass" is a pretty big word...

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 02-04-2016

Oh my god...you two are amazing...i laugh so much!!!!

(02-04-2016, 01:31 AM)Bansai Wrote: Dom88, you had no idea. I've met someone that says "Hack my limbs while you pound me" 

Didn't try it...yet!!! maybe next time *winks to someone*

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 02-04-2016

Ikr Smile

Too bad MsTan @ Ronaldo isn't with us anymore, woul be a lotto lotto fun with her here Tongue