MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - MsTan - 01-26-2016

That one is so fresh, that is alive and kicking!!!

- THE SLUT

Guy - Hi, im your Master
MsT - really?
Guy - age, slut
MsT - my age or my slut age?
Guy - your real age
MsT - im ageless...as for my slut age, you know how to calculate the slut age, dont you?
Guy - nope, explain me
MsT - no way, you say you are a MASTER and you dont know? ok i explain ... for each guy i do, i have 1 slut year, if i do 2 at the same time, i have 4 slut years, if i do 3, i have 6, and so on..., so i my math is correct i have 172 slut years!
Guy - do you have been with 96 guys?
MsT - 96? oh no...there was that time i do a donkey, yes 10 slut years, and the other time, i do a gay, 15 slut years...so i think the correct number of partners is 75, but im not sure...
Guy - maybe you can handdle my 11 inches hard bitch
MsT - inches, sorry by our book we only can use the metric system, you know what book im talking about, dont you?
Guy - nope, what?
MsT - THE HOLY BOOK OF SLUTS...are you sure you are a MASTER?, i know 2 or 3 masters, and you...well i think you are an apprentice, am i right?
Guy - i let my cock teaches my sluts how serve me; first time i hear about that book, whats that?
MsT - Oh im wasting my time with you, sex with a MASTER is 20 slut years and i tought you were one, but no, you are not...YOU ARE A TZOLL!!!
Guy - bla, bla, bla, so boring bitch
MsT - yes you are a TZOLL, no doubt about it...*consulting the HOLLY BOOK OF SLUTS* here on page 15 - "when a slut find a tzoll she have the right, better, the duty ... bla,bla,bla (it explains how to check if its a real TZOLL or a disguised sissy) ... grab a pointed stick, spiking it on the floor, and then impale the TZOLL ... bla, bla, bla ... be sure if the TZOLL is well impaled" -
OK, wait here TZOLL im just picking that stick over there...unless you aren't a TZOLL, in that case you are free to go...
Guy - you are funny...but so judgefull!!!

I rest my case in there, nothing more to say after that statement!!!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 01-27-2016

I'm jealous I'm not getting messages as good as this at the moment

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - MDMA - 01-27-2016

I know, right? Any time I take off DND I either get 'Hi, how are you doing' or a cold invite.

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Keyonna - 01-27-2016

Too Funny

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - GeorgeSB - 01-28-2016

It seems to be funny from one side. But seriously .. I dont understand it all the time. Sometimes I - or others I talked to - just get no answer at all to some friendly "Hello message". And no, its not just that two words. Can someone explain me, why these people than dont answer at all? Not to friendly lines, not to joking lines, not to compliments or whatever?
Right now I received a ignore for being friendly and asking in the second message (still being friendly and not rude) if I might get an answer at all? Brought me even a ignore without any message.

I have enough friends here ... but I think its still nice to meet new ones. But I still experience this or a similar behaviour often. Is it too much asked for a "Not interested at all" or "Leave me alone" or whatever? *sigh*

Edit: There are nice exceptions of course Smile

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - 823 - 01-28-2016

GeorgeSB, it's really unfortunate that you were ignored for what seems like no reason - and when you were being civil and polite, too!

As for your question: I feel like I've seen a lot of feedback regarding the "silent treatment."

The new "Do Not Disturb" feature helps mitigate this issue by making it clear. Still, I think it's safe to say that when the feature's turned off, a lot of women still experience what Emmie describes perfectly: a pretty constant stream of messages - not to mention the dreaded cold invites and friend requests.  Confused

(01-22-2016, 05:39 AM)Emmie Wrote: I think 14 invites and 5 approaches is something I'd get on a slow day, when maybe not too many are around. Now, I don't know how many are familiar with Ouroboros, or Jörmundgand for that matter. Something that begins where it ends. Also, never ending. There are days when I get on, chat with some friends, and all of a sudden I might have somewhere around 8-15 messages (from random people), but in this case, let's say 10. I start by replying to one, great job me! Check the message box, oh look, I still have 10 new messages. I answer another one, but, still 10 new messages. Just a never ending cycle, no matter how many I reply on, I still have as many left. And when I say reply, 95% of those are me saying I'm not interested.

This is me, trying to reach the end of all those messages!
[Image: XrG1X5e.gif]

Regardless whether it's a poorly-worded pick-up line, a copy-pasted "Hello, how are you?", or a genuinely nice conversation starter, the sheer number of messages can be overwhelming at times! It might sound mean if I say I don't have to answer every single message, but the reality is that it can be draining to keep up with so many new conversations. And if it doesn't particularly grab my interest, I might focus my attention elsewhere.

So, with that said, people are entitled to not answer if they don't feel like it. It's not always personal.

(Sometimes I wonder if the game's social attitude is so male-oriented that it's counterproductive. The more guys assume they have to make the first move and initiate a conversation, the lower the odds they have - against each other - of getting a reply...)

Anyway, Alaw also puts this in perspective really well:

(12-24-2015, 08:27 AM)Alaw Wrote: Never forget we are humans! Not 'chicks', not 'babes', not 'whores', not sexbots, and the most of that, we are not here to serve you. Also, don't forget, a woman in this game is usually bombarded by constant invites and incoming chats, that is mostly as simple as 'hi' or 'hi baby' (the latter is worse than just 'hi'). While there's nothing wrong in saying 'hi' (but please, don't add 'baby', it is very vulgar to call an unknown woman that way!), getting the same 'hi' 10 times in 10 seconds is repetetive and boring. You want to impress a woman? Think! And be always ready to wait, because she can be busy.

I hope this helps more people understand that silence doesn't always mean an "attitude" or an intentional ignore!

I don't reply to every single message, but there have been quite a few times where people have followed through with another nice message a few days later, and I then respond if I have the time or interest. Like Sasso, my posts in this thread have been cases where guys have approached me for the first time with overtly sexual intentions that I don't feel like reciprocating - especially if they patronize me, use vulgar language, are being personally intrusive, etc. (Being able to respond back to these messages in a silly or creative way is actually really stress-relieving...) They are only a few of the many messages I get on a regular basis.

And lastly, a friendly word of advice to the guys who read this thread feeling offended or nervous... 

(12-26-2015, 03:48 PM)MisterSmiles Wrote: I think the best thing you can do is just ask yourself, every time you find yourself online, what is it I want right now? Is it some specific roleplay scenario? A simple chat? A lady I can seduce? A kinky firecracker? Once you figured that out then act on it. Want a lady, then treat her like a lady. Want roleplay then ask about it. You just want to fuck and talk dirty? Well that's the easiest isn't it, just drop your standards in the next glass. Big Grin Just keep your objective in mind, stick to your guns and you will find everything that you want. And most of all accept that you won't win every battle, and you're not required to either.

But all in all the only real advice or "formula" is to accept and acknowledge that you are interacting with another human being. They might be right for you or they might not. The only way to find out is to treat them as you would have them treat you. I know that looking around the place sometimes you could easily think that the default behavior is bitchy and bratty.. it really is not. Don't fall into that trap and add to that kind of behavior. If it gets you down then just take a breath, log out, do something else, come back later or another day with a positive attitude. 

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Simple Tania - 01-29-2016

oh my god...BEST THREAD, sasso, MsTan, 823...im so jealous!!!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - RP_RICK - 01-29-2016

Unfortunately we lost Ronaldo Sad
But in her regard, I hope this thread is kept alive

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tantrum - 01-29-2016

Ronaldo, you have so much to give us...
Rick, i hope so, i really hope so...

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Sasso - 01-30-2016

11.Gerald Ford
"hello do you trade pics,if you have  sent you first"
"hello do you trade pics"
"I only trade pics of former president of the United States  Gerald Ford"
"where he is"
"Well currently he's dead but his spirit lives on"
"wheree"
"The Gerald R. Ford and Betty B. Ford Burial Site is on the grounds of the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum at 303 Pearl Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504-5353."
"tell me site"
"https://www.fordlibrarymuseum.gov/"
"the pics is all free"
"your name is"
"Yes it's a non profit site to remember the 38th president of the United States of America"
"oh"

(01-29-2016, 02:29 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: Unfortunately we lost Ronaldo Sad
But in her regard, I hope this thread is kept alive

(01-29-2016, 05:24 PM)Tantrum Wrote: Ronaldo, you have so much to give us...
Rick, i hope so, i really hope so...

I'll definitely try to keep doing my best, but MsTan will definitely be missed.

Shoutout to anyone else willing to post their favourite conversations! We will definitely want more!