MNF Club Forums
Handling Unwanted Invites - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Handling Unwanted Invites (/showthread.php?tid=209)

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Hulder - 01-24-2016

Hah, I support this!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - MsTan - 01-24-2016

yes, prostitution is a job, whore is just a depreceative word, guys use it (like in the joke) to denominate a woman, who have many lovers, or at least they think she have (in many cases the guy is not included in that list), and girls use it as a form to demote or just for pure evil...

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - IvanXLIV - 01-24-2016

(01-24-2016, 12:22 PM)MsTan Wrote: yes, prostitution is a job, whore is just a depreceative word, guys use it (like in the joke) to denominate a woman, who have many lovers, or at least they think she have (in many cases the guy is not included in that list), and girls use it as a form to demote or just for pure evil...

For what it's worth, MsTan, I don't think you are evil at all  Tongue , just pleasingly temperamental. No one could ever accuse you of being boring either!

Come on, this is the 21st century... woman should be as sexually active and polyamorous as they see fit, and on their own terms. Especially in a place like the club!

Let the tongues wag and the scorned lovers simmer in their spite... keep having your fun and please, do keep us entertained with your shared experiences.

Heart , Ivan

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - MsTan - 01-24-2016

Ivan, you dont understand me...i wasn't talking in-game, i was talking in RL...just marking the diference btw the 2 words in RL, the first one, prostitute, i accept, is the name we gave to a woman or a man who sell her/his body in exchange for money, a job, some say is the oldest one...the second one, whore, i dont accept it, is just a depreciative word, used so many times to ruin people lives or at least there reputation, and yes, is used either by men or by women

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Bansai - 01-25-2016

Well with everything said, none of these words are appropriate for use to anyone, be it to a lady or to a man, irl or in game. I mean we are mature adults that can differentiate good from bad, so let's act like one  Angel

Remember ladies and gentlemen, make  Heart , not war  Big Grin

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tantrum - 01-25-2016

(01-23-2016, 03:20 PM)MsTan Wrote: Great one Vally...sorry guys i dont know who Hagi is...my football culture, start and end in Messi and Ronaldo...Neymar...OK
Well i have a NEW ONE DEARS, catch that one 2 hours ago...and like soju, i pull a Sasso with this one (poor guy, he is really nice, i think he dont understand much of the stuff, but...I HAVE TO KEEP UP...THE COMPETITION IS HIGH)

THE SKIN

Guy - Hey, i love your skin
MsT - why? is just skin
Guy - idk i just like Smile whats ur name?
MsT - call me hotskin...its a good name for you?
Guy - hotskin o.O this not your real name :p im xxx, im from xxx and u?
MsT - Hi im hotskin from SKINLAND, do you know that place?
Guy - idk this placeee --" african ? loool, or Madagascar
MsT - it's a place in the middle of the ocean, right in the center of Bermuda Triangle...we all are skins in there...we talk rubbing our skin
Guy - woghhh cool , yea i love this skin , how old you ? (i think he really dont understand that one)
MsT - you mean my skin right? 'cause in Skinland our age is dictated by how many skinrubs we do to others ... im 389
Guy - yupsss sorry my english not good but i know you mean . 389 o.O (yep he really didnt get nothing)
MsT - yes, almost 390, a magic number for us Skinnishers, is the number when we turn mature skiners
Guy - im so srsly :p how old you in real :p im xx
MsT - for real...im almost 390, will you help me reaching that magic number?
Guy - its so hard 390 --" are you dino xD (dinos? sure, more million...less million)
MsT - no, im skinnish i told you, do you help me or not?
Guy - yeaa how can i help you?
MsT - "going next to him...rubbing my skin on his skin" YEAHH IM 390 NOW, thx hun and goodbye!!!
Guy - lool ur so weird , can we meet again ? i'll add you

Sorry dear, you were a collateral damage on this battle...

MsTan...you tottally busted with this one...oh my god...i laugh so much!!!!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - 823 - 01-26-2016

1) Thanks to you, MsTan... I have unofficially elected myself as a member of Skinnish society.

Guy: Hi Soju, nice outfit you have, seems it is second skin (I had on a beige outfit)
Guy: Oups! I did notpresent myself. I'm ___, [his A/S/L] ...you?
me: Hello. I am a softskin from SKINLAND. Have you heard of the place?
Guy: nope, but seems to be a cool place^^
me: It is located in the middle of the ocean, right in the center of the Bermuda Triangle...
Guy: why not as long there is fun there
me: You are an openminded one.
Guy: compliment taken. I'd like to serve you a masterpiece of french chievalry actually
me: What is this chievalry?
Guy: something dealing with horseriding
me: Can you explain what French chievalry is then?
Guy: I c^ld explain you the theory here, but for the practice, you shld better invite me^^
me: I do not go into things without understanding theory... you see, it is social law to prohibit skinnish people from rubbing skins with animals...

(He drops the conversation.)

2) Big or Small
Guy: Hi sojo
Guy: you are cute
Guy: Do you like big dicks or small dicks?
me: I like the idea of a micropenis... cute, just like my name.
me: Do you have a micropenis?
Guy: no
Guy: sorry i have a mAcropenis
Guy: do all women like small penis?
Guy: ???
me: Well, it has to be teeny-tiny. Like, cute as a button. Otherwise I can't call you cute, either...
Guy: i know there is many pussies that can't handle my big dick
me: What advantage does a big dick have?
Guy: i don't knew i never had sex before
me: So you've never had sex before... and you say not many pussies can handle your big dick. I think there is some confusion here.
Guy: i never had sex before but i am masturbating since 2010 so i saw like hundreds of pussies
Guy: according to our traditions sex is forbidden till you marry
Guy: iam still 19
me: Is going here not against your traditions?
Guy: it is secret
Guy: where are you from?
me: It is secret... (I was almost tempted to use the SKINLAND story again)
Guy: hahaha
Guy: I think english isn't your mother tounge
Guy: may be asian
me: Why do you think so?
Guy: your name
Guy: and you like tiny penis
Guy: asians have tiny penises

(I drop the conversation from here. A while later, I get a "hi" from someone named "litledick.")

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - RP_RICK - 01-26-2016

Well i got one

Not a envite.. but it was very funny

I was hanging out with some friends when "Madam S" shows up.

We were debating about the newly implemented "Do not Disturb" system.

Madam S declares she has hers active, and i decided to check it out. And in fact he profile windows showed the now famous door sign.

I type in the chat "Yes you do S"

But between me typing my sentence and pressing Enter, Madam S declares the sentence "Fuck Everyone!"

Well with this amzing timming, my own declaration all of the sudden seemed insutling

The adjectives and threats that followed were so colorful and diverse that im just sorry I didnt take a screenshot.

So after that, I explained myself, ended up ignored by her "just to be safe" and had a few laughts with the mix up
  Big Grin

(01-26-2016, 03:45 AM)823 Wrote: Thanks to you, MsTan... I have unofficially elected myself as a member of Skinnish society.

Guy: Hi Soju, nice outfit you have, seems it is second skin (I had on a beige outfit)
Guy: Oups! I did notpresent myself. I'm ___, [his A/S/L] ...you?
me: Hello. I am a softskin from SKINLAND. Have you heard of the place?
Guy: nope, but seems to be a cool place^^
me: It is located in the middle of the ocean, right in the center of the Bermuda Triangle...
Guy: why not as long there is fun there
me: You are an openminded one.
Guy: compliment taken. I'd like to serve you a masterpiece of french chievalry actually
me: What is this chievalry?
Guy: something dealing with horseriding
me: Can you explain what French chievalry is then?
Guy: I c^ld explain you the theory here, but for the practice, you shld better invite me^^
me: I do not go into things without understanding theory... you see, it is social law to prohibit skinnish people from rubbing skins with animals...

(He drops the conversation.)

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHA Big Grin

Plase keep these coming!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - Tantrum - 01-26-2016

Great story Soju...this is better and better...NEYMAR is in the house!!!!

RE: Handling Unwanted Invites - MsTan - 01-26-2016

Soju, my lawyer will contact you about copyright!!! for real, im so glad that you or someone else use all that crazy stuff my mind produces, if the result is hilarious conversations as these...MY ABSOLUTE PLEASURE

P.S. I search for neymar...interesting!!!