MNF Club Forums
Name Change Charge - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Name Change Charge (/showthread.php?tid=1826)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Name Change Charge - Jenna-X - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 01:24 PM)JohnSins Wrote: On another note, even with the heavy bias to make individuals who want to continue free name changes look bad ( harass the mods and 0.00 cause I’m cheap, lol, great polling Alexa), it still seems that people still want free name changes....

Yeah it was a biased pole.. Some want control and it's so much easier to track and harass if their target can't go dark for a month and get a change.. always hate it when they slip through ones clutches and escape...

Are the mods really that burdened by name changes?

RE: Name Change Charge - Vrook - 06-18-2019

It's not that we are burdened...but at times, we're caught with something else and people fail to understand that, being like "C'mon, you haven't done it yet?". And it can be a bit tiring, especially when people fail to understand that would be a lot faster if they follow the example of the name change, when they give us back-ups as well, thus at times, lasting up to 10 minutes or more, cause the said people have to think about a back-up. And at times, they can't offer a back-up on the spot, so they come back after some time, some being demanding about getting their name changed.

Also, those people that request like 4-5 name changes in like 30 minutes, should really get a limit.

As I said on my previous post, the Google model, with like, name changing being available only once a month, would be like a good measure. Of course, maybe lowered to like, once a week.

Since some people forget that, until like a year ago, or like year and a half, name changing wasn't even available.

Till next time,

RE: Name Change Charge - Overfiend - 06-18-2019

I'm in favor of placing a time limit on the next name change. It seems fair.

RE: Name Change Charge - Alexa_Darkness - 06-18-2019

I suppose another option would be for a lesser role... like a Deputy-Mod role... but chosen by a Mod to do name changes, and maybe some other basic actions...

RE: Name Change Charge - Retired-Fire-Fighter - 06-23-2019

I would of voted for 6, but it wasn't available.

RE: Name Change Charge - Emmie - 06-25-2019

Whether it should cost or not, I've no interest in getting involved in. What I'd like to see is a an automatic name change/avatar restoration feature. The devs can easily put in their own limitations on it if they wish.
It's not about whether it's a burden or not. It's about whether it's efficient or not. And the current way of doing it is very unefficient.

RE: Name Change Charge - Alexa_Darkness - 06-25-2019

So a automatic name changer with a time limit....  lets say, once every 3 months per avatar