MNF Club Forums
Restoring Deleted Avatars - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Restoring Deleted Avatars (/showthread.php?tid=1733)

RE: Restoring Deleted Avatars - vanessablack - 04-26-2022

im sorry if i keep asking but ive worked very hard on sissyvanessablack
ive been loyal for soooo many years.
i dont understand why im being ingnored.
i will pay for the premium account when i get the avatar back.
she means that much to me.
so please help me.
 i don't understand why your ignoring a loyal customer for many years.

RE: Restoring Deleted Avatars - vanessablack - 05-01-2022

(04-22-2022, 08:43 AM)Vrook Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 11:34 AM)vanessablack Wrote: hello could i have my avatar, SissyVanessaBlack restored please?

thank you

The others have been restored
thank you for trying. dont really understand why. they were deleted at the same time. just makes me sad because i spent so much time and money on SissyVanessaBlack

but thanks anyway

(04-22-2022, 08:43 AM)Vrook Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 11:34 AM)vanessablack Wrote: hello could i have my avatar, SissyVanessaBlack restored please?

thank you

The others have been restored
thank you for trying. dont really understand why. they were deleted at the same time. just makes me sad because i spent so much time and money on SissyVanessaBlack

but thanks anyway. also does it have to be exact spelling? it could be all lower case, sissyvanessablack.

RE: Restoring Deleted Avatars - Vrook - 05-01-2022

Most of the avatars here couldn't be found.

Please, check again the SPELLING of the name! It's really strange that you couldn't remember the name of your avatar.

Also, the characters can't be recovered anymore if more than 15 days pass since their deletion.

So don't wait till the last day to request for a recover.

RE: Restoring Deleted Avatars - Zephyr - 05-01-2022

Lower case should not matter but other characters would: SissyVanessaBlack is not the same as Sissy_Vanessa_Black which is not the same as Sissy-Vanessa-Black.

I think that it is possible to forget an exact AV name: --John -Smith—for –John_Smith--.  But her name is correct:  it exists in the Bank.  Lilac skirt, dark hair, right?

Deleted AVs remain in the Bank listings long after they are deleted.  I have a premium account so delete/create on a daily basis.  On my PMs they are shown as deleted but still exist in Bank.

Maybe I transfer $100 and see what happens?

RE: Restoring Deleted Avatars - vanessablack - 05-03-2022

so this is unprofessional. usually when someone is unhappy and have spent a lot of money on a service and have made a mistake like i have there would be some compensation. i really dont think you cant find sissyvanessablack, but i know you can give me some kind of credit level wise or skill wise. this is unacceptable. you also havent restored my other chacarers even though ou said you did. is this all a lie? what kind of busineess are you running here?
are you in fact a legit business? doesnt seem like it. ]

RE: Restoring Deleted Avatars - Dirty Mouth - 05-04-2022

RE: Restoring Deleted Avatars - Bystea - 05-05-2022

Hello! I deleted my avatar and I would like to know if it is possible to restore it.

RE: Restoring Deleted Avatars - Vrook - 05-05-2022

I will remind you that if you deleted your avatar more than 15 days ago, it cannot be restored anymore!!

dirty17 has been restored

Bishtea couldn't be found

For those that the avatar couldn't be found, please send me a Private Message here on the forum, with your email address from which you made the avatar, so I could search it up by it.

RE: Restoring Deleted Avatars - wife-cumdump - 05-12-2022

Avtar name i want to restore is Mrs_Stone77

RE: Restoring Deleted Avatars - Vrook - 05-16-2022

Done

I have to remind you that if you keep asking for restoration in a short amount of days, you will get under a cooldown of 30 days. If you delete your avatar again in this 30 days period, it won't get restored anymore.

This function is not to be abused!!