MNF Club Forums
Another Day, Another Disappointment : A Journal Entry - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Creative writing (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Another Day, Another Disappointment : A Journal Entry (/showthread.php?tid=117)

Another Day, Another Disappointment : A Journal Entry - DarkFutaQueen - 12-19-2015

Day 17:

I woke this morning in the same groggy fashion as I do with each new day. After a quick round of freshening up, I trudge over to my computer and plop down in the chair. I like my chair, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it may want to be more than friends one day, but I just couldn't risk our friendship. That however, is a story for another day. 

After some familiar browsing and social media, I covertly look both ways and open an Incognito tab. I allow myself to be filled with a hope that, though it was once vibrant, has slowly dulled over the last couple of weeks. "Maybe this is it... Maybe today is the day. It's as good as any other day right?"

I try to control my breathing as I type in the URL and am greeted with a very familiar sight. I click through the necessary Content Warning as I have done many times before and I stare at the link I came here for, my stomach in a tight knot. "YOLO..." I whisper as I click the link and I wait for the new tab to load completely before I dare click over to it.

My browser gives me the all clear...

I click the tab and hold my breath...

The latest entry reads:

12/02/15
New location named Red Heat has been Added. Bar Vodka and a few shops will be open here later.

FUCK!

RE: Another Day, Another Disappointment : A Journal Entry - Thekink - 12-22-2015

(12-19-2015, 01:36 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: Day 17:

I woke this morning in the same groggy fashion as I do with each new day. After a quick round of freshening up, I trudge over to my computer and plop down in the chair. I like my chair, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it may want to be more than friends one day, but I just couldn't risk our friendship. That however, is a story for another day. 

After some familiar browsing and social media, I covertly look both ways and open an Incognito tab. I allow myself to be filled with a hope that, though it was once vibrant, has slowly dulled over the last couple of weeks. "Maybe this is it... Maybe today is the day. It's as good as any other day right?"

I try to control my breathing as I type in the URL and am greeted with a very familiar sight. I click through the necessary Content Warning as I have done many times before and I stare at the link I came here for, my stomach in a tight knot. "YOLO..." I whisper as I click the link and I wait for the new tab to load completely before I dare click over to it.

My browser gives me the all clear...

I click the tab and hold my breath...

The latest entry reads:

12/02/15
New location named Red Heat has been Added. Bar Vodka and a few shops will be open here later.

FUCK!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Very good!!!

RE: Another Day, Another Disappointment : A Journal Entry - DarkFutaQueen - 12-22-2015

Lol thanks Kink. I feel like I am not the only one who does this XD

Btw...

Day 20

I fear this is my life now... Will anyone rescue us from this purgatory?

I must have faith. We must be patient. Until then... we can only fuck.

And Fuck We Shall.

RE: Another Day, Another Disappointment : A Journal Entry - Thekink - 12-22-2015

(12-22-2015, 03:41 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: Lol thanks Kink. I feel like I am not the only one who does this XD

Btw...

Day 20

I fear this is my life now... Will anyone rescue us from this purgatory?

I must have faith. We must be patient. Until then... we can only fuck.

And Fuck We Shall.
No its like a daily ritual, I always open the updates tab first, and die just a little bit when i see no change !!

I feel your pain!!

RE: Another Day, Another Disappointment : A Journal Entry - DarkFutaQueen - 12-22-2015

On the flip side though, I know the devs are busting ass to get something to us, so while I made this thread to jokingly voice my frustrations, I understand that they have a lot on their plates. The fact that we are aching for new content goes to show how awesome they have done so far.

RE: Another Day, Another Disappointment : A Journal Entry - Seiryu - 06-01-2016

Very funny!