MNF Club Forums
Gaming! Discussion - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gaming! Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=1046)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Gaming! Discussion - SummerShower - 01-01-2017

i did play skyrim to a stupid degree but i have to say portal 2 is still my fav game evaaaa =^.-= well that and the zelda series

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Allyn - 01-02-2017

(01-01-2017, 08:42 PM)SummerShower Wrote: i did play skyrim to a stupid degree but i have to say portal 2 is still my fav game evaaaa =^.-= well that and the zelda series

who doesnt love zelda ? excited for the new one ?

and for skyrim i got the remaster on ps4 (pc gamers dont judge) so i want some tips

RE: Gaming! Discussion - SummerShower - 01-02-2017

Don't trust khajiiti! they will take your gold if you're not careful =^.-=

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Allyn - 01-03-2017

(01-02-2017, 06:56 PM)SummerShower Wrote: Don't trust khajiiti! they will take your gold if you're not careful =^.-=

who is khajiiti XD ??

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Emmie - 01-03-2017

The Khajiit are a race of cat like people in the Elder Scrolls series, which includes Skyrim. In Skyrim, Khajiits are generally seen as thieves and otherwise shady people.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Jackson125 - 01-03-2017

And their merchants are the only ones that sell moon sugar, an rare ingredient that can be used to make elsweyr fondue, an extremely useful consumable for people rolling with mage characters.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Allyn - 01-03-2017

thanks for the tips
better watch out lol

RE: Gaming! Discussion - -J- - 01-04-2017

The one tip you need to know about Khajiit:

RE: Gaming! Discussion - EroticUdyr - 01-04-2017

I'm currently writing a list of notable games I'd be interested games to play. Planning to get a better pc when I get more time to spend as I wish. 

So far I have: 
Black Desert Online 
Spec Ops: The line 
Dishonored 2 
The last of us 2 
Probably some other titles I just don't remember at the moment.

Wondering if anyone has a game that might not be so mainstream (or maybe even unknown). I'm pretty sure I'll spend a lot of time catching up on game titles, so please, give me your recommendations. 
And if there's a game you feel like anyone NEEDS to play through, send me a PM so I won't miss it. ^^ 

Would apreciate it! Thanks. ^^

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Allyn - 01-06-2017

(01-04-2017, 05:23 PM)EroticUdyr Wrote: I'm currently writing a list of notable games I'd be interested games to play. Planning to get a better pc when I get more time to spend as I wish. 

So far I have: 
Black Desert Online 
Spec Ops: The line 
Dishonored 2 
The last of us 2 
Probably some other titles I just don't remember at the moment.

Wondering if anyone has a game that might not be so mainstream (or maybe even unknown). I'm pretty sure I'll spend a lot of time catching up on game titles, so please, give me your recommendations. 
And if there's a game you feel like anyone NEEDS to play through, send me a PM so I won't miss it. ^^ 

Would apreciate it! Thanks. ^^

Only PC ??