MNF Club Forums
Gaming! Discussion - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gaming! Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=1046)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Intricacy - 10-27-2016

I don't get the hype with the Nintendo switch, it doesn't look appealing to me at all, feels like it's gonna lose support much too quickly.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Allyn - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 02:06 PM)Intricacy Wrote: I don't get the hype with the Nintendo switch, it doesn't look appealing to me at all, feels like it's gonna lose support much too quickly.

i would say its early to judge , since all what we saw its a reveal trailer , we will have to wait till 12th of January to see how the Switch is

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Sasso - 10-28-2016

(10-27-2016, 02:06 PM)Intricacy Wrote: I don't get the hype with the Nintendo switch, it doesn't look appealing to me at all, feels like it's gonna lose support much too quickly.

Nintendo hasn't had a really solid games console (not counting handhelds) since the Gamecube. The Wii definitely was a wild success but more in a casual gaming sort of way. You couldn''t really just come home and sit down to play a game on it. I'm optimistic for the Switch thou. I'm not a Nintendo or console fan really but that doesn't mean I don't want it to be good! Looks promising, but we'll have to wait to see how it works out.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Emmie - 10-28-2016

I thought the whole point of Nintendo consoles is that they are pretty casual. You can play it with friends and family who otherwise don't play games that often, or with kids for that matter. PS and xbox have never been that, and I think it's good that everyone gets catered to. Honestly I wish they'd all widen their demographics though. Which is hard when some games only release on certain consoles.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Allyn - 10-28-2016

actually nintendo started to be casual/family console with the N64

as i mentioned before its too early to early to judge

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Allyn - 11-03-2016

Enough of nintendo XD
what you guys bought recently , the past two weeks i mean

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Cath - 11-03-2016

I'm more into Steam free shit.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - JohnSins - 11-03-2016

I am eagerly waiting for Watch Dogs 2. I didn't play the first one, but this one looks great and is based in San Fran, so it's interesting to see how they made it as I know the place very well. Hopefully it's more than a hipster Assassin Creed....

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Allyn - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 05:54 PM)JohnSins Wrote: I am eagerly waiting for Watch Dogs 2. I didn't play the first one, but this one looks great and is based in San Fran, so it's interesting to see how they made it as I know the place very well. Hopefully it's more than a hipster Assassin Creed....

i tried the first one and i didnt like it to be honest
so not sure how the second will be

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Tiller - 11-04-2016

Should get in to the gta series for sure ?