MNF Club Forums
A journey by the dark side - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Creative writing (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A journey by the dark side (/showthread.php?tid=333)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: A journey by the dark side - AhmedXL - 02-22-2016

mhmmmm <3

RE: A journey by the dark side - Cath - 02-22-2016

You know, sweetie, telling all these stories, it make me feel bad for you… I mean… Okay, you wanted to know your limits, but… it feels like you're willing to enter the purgatory. I wish you've become stronger after all this!

Love.

RE: A journey by the dark side - Simple Tania - 02-22-2016

Dark, I'm always looking for a new adventure, the only difference is, now I only do the things I like, things that I know I LIKE!
As for the peoples that come across my path, I can't explain, I say to my friends, as a joke, that I have BOOBNETISM...maybe that or is just people that noticed the way I normally behave, ah! and don't forget the name I choose, that name opened a lot of doors...

RE: A journey by the dark side - DarkXtecy - 02-24-2016

would be interesting to explore the things you like Wink ...i like that word BOOBNETISM...what does it mean?. Smile

RE: A journey by the dark side - Simple Tania - 02-24-2016

Cath My dear, I appreciate your concern, but...two things, first, there are many forms of purgatory, this one (i don't consider my journey a purgatory) at least, had a beginning, a middle and an end, as for others...not that easy! you see...when we reach at a point of our life, the point when we look back and be aware of all the dreams we had, all the things we want to do, all the things we said, we promised...all the objectives that we wanted to achieve, and we realize that we don't achieved nothing, that we are an empty shell...Cath, that's a real purgatory, and if that crazy and sometimes hurtful journey, help forget about our failures...
Second, the stories i share were the most extreme i had, in between i had wonderful ones, i met wonderful people, spend so many good moments, hours and hours of fun and joy, so please, I'm fine, in peace with myself and feeling so much stronger now, as a person and as a woman.

RE: A journey by the dark side - Cath - 02-24-2016

My bad, then. It's just that I don't have the guts to do all the thing you had. And I'm glad you passed this journey and stayed in one piece, well, it would be hard to shatter someone here, but who knows?

Love

Cath!

Cath...sure you do, you won't believe the things we are capable to do when we need, doing this "things", and we are talking about RP in a virtual game, is nothing compared with real life situations that sometimes we have to endure, but you are probably to young, I was young once, I understand your reluctance, if someone told me 20 years ago, that one day I would be simulating sexual scenes with strangers, I called him crazy...and here we are, right?

RE: A journey by the dark side - Cath - 02-24-2016

I'm 21, so I guess you're right

*winks at cath* enjoy it...time for dreams and high expectations, I honestly hope that 20 years from now, you look back, remember that old lady words (I hope to be alive and playing with my grandchildren) and say...PFFF SHE WAS WRONG!!!

As for chapter 5 I try to write it tomorrow, don't promise but I try, sorry, I've been a bit busy irl...

RE: A journey by the dark side - Simple Tania - 02-25-2016

CHAPTER 5

This chapter is a little different, not quite the dark side (it might be for others) for me, because i love to do that and i knew it already, the only difference is that i took it to another level. I had already done 3some before and even some sort of gangbang (not a good one), but in private, using a room and with people i knew, this time i decided to make it a lot more often, with random people or not and in public (also in private), the result was hours and hours of pure fun, as usual, I shall describe the best stories.

- My first one, started in the bar (continuation of chapter 1) where i met an old friend, start teasing him, things went hot, another guy join us...and we finished in a room, the three of us, i immediately lay hands (and mouth) to work, things were going well, i was starting to get excited, when one of my partners (my old friend) warns us that he had to leave, god dammit, what to do? I want a trio so bad, just one guy wasn't enough, fortunately one friend was ON LINE (the same as mentioned on Ch.1, the one i had public sex on the dance floor), send him a PM, invite him to join us, and after a while, i had again two "things" to entertain myself...it was fantastic, i skip the details but it was a great RP with a lot of poses, variations, moaning's, yells and of course with a wonderfully wet climax, i lay in bed, with my two lovers present me with all they had...

- Shortly after that (one or two day after) a guy send me a PM inviting me to join him and 4 other guys to do a blowgang, I accept it immediately and go to his room, when i reach there were only four guys, fine by me, and with no further delays i start to line them up, prepared for the job that awaits me, when suddenly...we were all kick out of the room, the rent expired, the guy got all flustered, apologizing, but i didn't care and continued what i was doing, right there, instead of a bed we use the couch, and instead of a blowgang the all thing descended in an huge and intense gangbang, where they used and abused of my entire holes, i was literally on fire, asking for more and more and they gave me...it was one of my best experiences since i play this game.
After we finished, a girl join us and we move the action to another guy room, 2 guys and 2 girls, she wasn't very good at RP, so decided to go with one of them to the bed, as for me, gave the other guy a great and horny lap dance on the balcony, from where I yell to the people on the street, praising the size of his manhood (stupid i know, but he loved).

- One day i was on the alley with my friends, when suddenly one of them said he don't know were the cave was, since i was a little bored (sometimes that happens) i offer to guide him, when we got there, another guy, someone that i knew already and with whom i change occasionally some teasing PM, shows up... I was already a bit wild on that day, but with all the expectation, all the possibilities to open up from that moment on, i went crazy and almost rape them, leaned them against the wall of the cave and i began to abuse them, for real, the guys were silent and i don't even care, type and type, word after word, and the guys...quiet, one of them even said something, as for the other, nothing; suddenly appeared another guy and get to interact with me, the 3some has passed to a 4some and finally i had someone to keep my pace.
The new guy take care of my holes while i finished the original two, all of it with a lot of screaming's, moaning's and dirty words, when the all thing ended I noticed that the cave was well composed of people and that one of the guys had disappeared.

- Another great moment happens when i was with a good friend, a guy that i already knew, shows up, start talking to us, and one thing leads to another and when i realized we were doing an awesome trio, right there on the beach, we hide ourselves and went nuts, while i take care of my friend with my tongue and my fingers, the guy took care of me, all with a good cadence of speech, moans, screams and with the right dose of description, at the end, we both lay down on the sand while he spray us... It was extraordinary notice the amount of people who gathered near us, complimenting us for the good show, that make my day (I miss you both, my friends)...

- My best experience so far, happened not long ago, one of my best friends invite me to her room, we had already been together two or three times, and much of what i know about making love to a woman, i owe it to her, she taught me so much, because i have to admit, i never felt truly at ease with a woman before her; she told me she had a surprise, and in fact, when i got there, another friend was there, waiting for us, what happened next, which lasted more than 2 hours, was sublime... those two naughty girls gave me the best time i spend in here, my hands hurts so much, because of the writing and not only..., they made me cum IRL twice, that never happened before; in the end i was exhausted both mentally and physical, but with an open smile in my face (love you both, my lovers)...

- As for the final story (i use names because it's common knowledge), i'll tell what happened last Monday, as you know, we had a gangbang organized on forum, me, Kyrios, Thorne, Dom, Bansai and Rick, well, the all thing failed, Kyr and Ban apologized warning in advance (real life sucks, right boys?) and there i was waiting for the remain of my partners and trying to get new ones; when i was thinking in making a 4some, i noticed that Tavana was ON, and thought, "let me invite her to join the party, let's turn this into a small orgy"; we had done something similar a few days before in my room and when the rent expired, we ended up in the hallway, so i knew that will work very well.
When Tav join us, Thorne had to go, therefore it was me, Tav, Dom and Rick, and...the action began, and what an action, Dom took care of Tav, while Rick was taking good care of me, then, we began to treat one another while the boys were busy with our holes and finally they explode on our hungry mouths, is it over? hell no, time for DP on round 2, me first, sitting on Rick's lap on cowgirl pose, Dom fucking my ass and Tav licking my nipples....when i cum, it was Tav's turn, she sat on Rick's lap on reverse cowgirl with Dom fucking her pussy, as for me, i was everywhere, literally...the whole thing ends with a final explosion of the guys all over our bodies. No gangbang but i was really pleased with what happened and hope all of them feel the same.

The final chapter will be about my 2 worst experiences, one for being bad and the other for being the most traumatic i had.

(Chapter 6 on Page 15)