MNF Club Forums
Gaming! Discussion - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gaming! Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=1046)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Allyn - 08-19-2016

Cath

it wasn't that bad or that good

it was okay

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Sasso - 08-27-2016

Way of the Ninja is on Steam and I'm pumped! Well, it's called N++ now but it will always be Way of the Ninja in my heart.

It came out on Ps4 a few months ago but I don't have any consoles, and now it's finally on PC and I'm totally buying it when I have the money, even thou I was crap at it when I last played it 5 years ago.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Cath - 08-27-2016

I'm sorry, but, what is this game?

RE: Gaming! Discussion - -J- - 08-27-2016

http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/

The game that started it, N, was a free Flash game (and available on the site); you run up walls, avoid bad things and collect good things. Just pure platforming goodness.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Sasso - 08-28-2016

You had to collect gold to stay alive in a stark analogy for capitalism

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Emmie - 08-28-2016

Deus Ex Mankind Divided is out. Bought the deluxe edition instantly. I wish I could play it as a female version of Adam Jensen though. I get why not, cause they'd have to get another voiced dialogue for everything. And some dialogue of other characters would need to be adapted. But one can dream. Tongue

Either way, super excited! \o/

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Allyn - 08-28-2016

the game is brilliant, good choice
this is my first Deus Ex game (thinking to get the old ones too)

so i recently finished this game called Adventure Island 
[Image: AdventureIslandStart.PNG][Image: 2361114-nes_adventureisland.jpg][Image: adventure_island.png]
(i know everybody gonna say what the hell dude, Hey! dont judge me ok   Dodgy)

the reason i started this game because it used to be one of my childhood memory and remember the farthes place i have reached back in the day is the first boss of the first area 

so i decided to give it i try, i also thought this game is going to be short but hell no it wasn't , this took more than it should take.

and dont let the cute feel of the game fools you and make you think its an easy on, this is game is so brutal i died many times in thins, if it there was no save states i dont think i can finish the game.

the difficulty of this game is how the platforming works , you have to be really precise on your jumping and sometimes you really need to be patient before you do the next move. also the positions of the enemies made this game difficult and on top of all of this 

you have an energy bar that reduces if you don't eat the fruits that spawns in different positions throughout the level this kind of act like the time limit in other games

Overall the game had its fun moments but wasn't a good experience for me   Confused

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Sasso - 08-28-2016

(08-28-2016, 03:18 PM)Allyn Wrote: the game is brilliant, good choice
this is my first Deus Ex game (thinking to get the old ones too)

The original Deus Ex is from something like 1997, and is basically the War and Peace of PC games. Not that you shouldn't play it, just know it's quite long and dense when you get into it.

Deus Ex Invisible War was the unsuccessful reboot in the mid 2000's. This one is generally considered a flop and you should probably skip it (I'm pretty sure the new games don't count it).

Deus Ex Human Revolution is much more recent and is really what brought Deus Ex back today. This one is defenitley worth playing. It's alot more modern and it's a worthy successor to the original.

Then now we're up Mankind Divided, which I havent really heard any reviews on yet (except that the pre-order bonus was basically a scam and that the PC port doesn't work properly, but that's the case with every new game that comes out on console and PC at the same time *Cough Cough* Arkham Knight *Cough*)

lol , is arkham knight still buggy ?

and yeah the reviews are amazing for deus ex

its all 9 to 10 out of 10