Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anyone else having connection problems lately?
help i didn't know where to send this but i just transfered 51,690 to my new account that i just made then i deleted the old account and tried to log in to the new account but now i,m fucked my avatar is not showing up and the server is not letting me in plz plz plz i don't care about the cash per say i,m more worried about the avatar
ok cool i figured out how to fix it i just needed to make a new avatar but just so others don't run in to this DON'T click start until AFTER your old avatar is fully gone or you will break your self for a full day
(11-04-2017, 09:20 AM)emirc Wrote: I see it a lot these days, maybe I have to use another browser

Play on Maxthon Nitro if you have a bad connection. Play just on maxthon nitro and use other browser for normal things.
I have poor speed but no real problem. I did noticed a lag for few days. If you had 10,000 and get another 250 it still shows 10,000 until you click on a few seconds later.
Ok, I'm going to start by saying that I've been playing off and on since the it was first made and this game is amazing. It's till recently i decided to get premium in hopes this game can grow even bigger which it has. This leads to what I'm about to say.
THE SERVERS ARE REALLY BAD.
I can't get on at all without 10 minutes in being kicked off. At first i thought it was me but then after I did everything I could, it still was bugging out. I understand that it takes money and time to do these things and these are things you guys have to make in order to do this.
All I want to say is try to make it top priority to fix before or during your next big update.
Other than then that, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. YOU GUYS ROCK Smile Smile Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Being kicked off regularly out of the server, may not be server fault all the time. There have been days too when I was kicked out like every 5 minutes for two days straight. And it was just a problem with the internet connection on my side.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Yesterday there were problems with the PM system for many people if not all. I assume that this is why all but one of the servers are off-line? Unfortunately one cannot know for sure. Would be nice to have more active moderators or developers that can post a status update on the forums or on the update page so people know the issue is not on their own end. 

They had a maintenance message a couple hours ago. It seems only Beaver Bash is working but I can't get in to confirm it.
even when i can get past the unable to join since full i get a Top socket connection problem
Yes it does. but it's a pain to get in since it's the only server running. I just came out of there