Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anyone else having connection problems lately?
I just entered Glory Hole and have been having no problems so it seems rather user specific.
(09-29-2017, 01:26 PM)Zephyr Wrote: I just entered Glory Hole and have been having no problems so it seems rather user specific.

Possibly. I can never enter Glory Hole.
That "lagging" or "freezing" of the game, I assume is related to the Flash Player. Not a problem of the game itself.
Also, "The top socket" error, might be due to a poor connection between the user and the game server. This may be related to the provider, or the server connection. Clearing cache and cookies doesn't seem to solve this problem. Trying to restart your router, may improve the playing condition, though, not certain about it.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(09-29-2017, 06:44 PM)Vrook Wrote: That "lagging" or "freezing" of the game, I assume is related to the Flash Player. Not a problem of the game itself.
Also, "The top socket" error, might be due to a poor connection between the user and the game server. This may be related to the provider, or the server connection. Clearing cache and cookies doesn't seem to solve this problem. Trying to restart your router, may improve the playing condition, though, not certain about it.

Exactly. The lagging is due to the Flash player. Besides clearing cookies doesn't seem to help either. Have to try restarting the router. Only option left.
a lot of policy socket connection errors these days, when I want to login Sad
(11-03-2017, 09:22 AM)emirc Wrote: a lot of policy socket connection errors these days,  when I want to login Sad

It does not happen to me very often
I see it a lot these days, maybe I have to use another browser
Bug 
I've lost connection a few times (not from time out ) sometimes at the most inappropriate moments.
The ultimate cock blocker, literally !
hope something like this threesomes MFM 3000 EXP update like this
https://gifmixxx.com/nl0N

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jayla, please stick to just one topic, if you have suggestions.

And I mean this one: http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1665

As for those of you that have connection problems. If you see that you get a lot of disconnecting in a short amount of time, try resetting your modem. And clear the browser cache.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]