Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anyone else having connection problems lately?
It's possible that it's an error, either on the side of your internet provider, or a bad connection between you and the server.

It happened to me before, getting an error every 2 minutes or so. But it didn't last more then 1 day.

The policy socket connection doesn't have anything to do related to your in-game activity. It means, that your client couldn't find a socket in the game, where it could have logged you in.

Try restarting your router, or if you are directly connected to the internet, disable the connection and then reconnect. Maybe it will help.

All the best,
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
hi I can't go through Glory hole server is that just my problem or you also have this connection error ?
(09-28-2017, 10:40 AM)emirc Wrote: hi I can't go through Glory hole server is that just my problem or you also have this connection error ?

Same here. Happens with Big Bang server too. Confused
In which way you can't go through it? You get kicked out as soon as you log in? Or you can't log in at all?
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(09-28-2017, 05:16 PM)Vrook Wrote: In which way you can't go through it? You get kicked out as soon as you log in? Or you can't log in at all?

Hi, just in big bang and glory hole it says "top socket connection is closed please reload the page to start over "  when I click at server
I've had some difficulties with that stuff myself, but I tend to assume it's just the server being over crowded.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
(09-29-2017, 06:06 AM)W1LL Wrote: I've had some difficulties with that stuff myself, but I tend to assume it's just the server being over crowded.

Perhaps you are right. Could be the servers being crowded.
(09-29-2017, 06:15 AM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 06:06 AM)W1LL Wrote: I've had some difficulties with that stuff myself, but I tend to assume it's just the server being over crowded.

I don't think , I can't go to Glory hole server and it's not crowded now
(09-29-2017, 06:39 AM)emirc Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 06:15 AM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote:

I don't think , I can't go to Glory hole server and it's not crowded now
For me, i can never enter Glory Hole. Dont know why. But the problem on Big Bang is sporadic.
I've been having connection issues too. The game lags a few seconds for me. I cleared my cookies and made sure to turn off background programs, but the problem persists.