Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anyone else having connection problems lately?
Hi All

The Problem seems strange but increased occurrence. I have several browsers on my pc and handheld devices. PC is connected via cable to the router, handheld via wifi.
Issues:
Browser Firefox and chrome: Connection time out (on my pc, Windows)
Browser Edge and internet explorer: Access to the game but cannot load certain servers, they say policy Connection failed, even if server is almost empty.
With handheld devices (IPhone, IPad) i get on all servers in the same house with Puffin browser.

So the Issue is, all of a sudden, Firefox does not work anymore, i always played with that one. On the others, Access is limited. What could this be.
And, it seems not to be the router, as the handheld devices work via the same.
Does this help the Admins/Programmers somehow?
Does anyone have a hint?
Yes, i cleared cache, i restarted the computer daily.^^

Thanks for helpful hints

Best
ArtMan
I'm afraid it can be a Flash error! Sadly, there's not much that can be done about it. Since it's not user related.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
The last try could be to reset the router and /or modem. 
( your devices have different IP adresses in your private network) 
?similar problem?
solution
[Image: detail.gif]
im Goging Crazy :/ Every time i Chose the Server Before i get into game it say Policy Socket Connection Failed.... PLEASE HELP O_O
Try clearing your browser cache and reload the page (usually F5 button on the keyboard).

If it still continues, try restarting your internet router.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I am having the same problem. I dont know what to do, i try everything posible thing
Hate to bump this old topic but I'm having a lot of problems today. I'm constantly getting disconnected with the message "Chat Socket connection closed". I get disconnected with this message every once in a while but today it just keeps happening non stop. Longest I've managed to stay on was like 4 or 5 minutes. I already tried clearing my chache but it keeps happening.