Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Premium certificates
If you haven't recieved it within 24 hours of the purchase, please email support.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I recently bought a 3 month code and still havent got it how long does it take.
If it has been more than 24 hours, please email our support.
Can someone send mye Premium for me. My friend, as well as the person who bought me Premium, hasn't been on for a while and I'm worried that she'll be gone forever and I can't get Premium anymore.
Hello,

it seems like I ran into a weird problem and need help. A guy bought me a premium certificate 2 months ago, I activated it on July 22nd and saw a message saying it was a 3 months certificate. However, my premium suddenly vanished for an unknown reason several days ago, although 3 months term hasn't already gone.

My character name on MnF is LonelyAngel, the person who bought me premium is Barcode.

Can you please fix this? (:
Hi there, I hope you can help me. I subscribed a premium account by Vendo and I received the confirmation e-mail including the bill. But no code and has passed almost 24 hours. I wrote to the support but no one answered me. I don't know what to do.
Hi, please send another email to support,if you still have not gotten a response. And also message me.
i forgot how to buy a premium to gift to gf.
please help
To gift premium to someone, you can buy a 3/6/12 month certificate from MnF website. After purchase, you can use the activate premium account button, to activate the certificate.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I have already recommended PaySafeCard to the MNFClub supoort team in the past, because it would allow players to buy Premium with cash IRL.

The rival game 3DXChat uses PaySafeCard, and that was the example I gave to MNFClub Supoort Team.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]