Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Premium certificates
I have not used a certificate myself, but as I understand it, you will be unable to use a certificate until your current premium runs out.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(04-05-2017, 05:18 PM)Emmie Wrote: I have not used a certificate myself, but as I understand it, you will be unable to use a certificate until your current premium runs out.

Emmie is correct premium certificates can not be used until the current premium membership has ended
That's what I do I drink and I know things
A useful feature of the Bank would be to allow players to buy Premium voucher's, store them in the bank (with the game confirming they are unused code), and allowing them to be sold for in-game cash. This would remove the situation of being sold fake codes.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(04-13-2017, 11:52 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: A useful feature of the Bank would be to allow players to buy Premium voucher's, store them in the bank (with the game confirming they are unused code), and allowing them to be sold for in-game cash.  This would remove the situation of being sold fake codes.

Now, that's a GREAT idea!  Smile

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
could work
I was told 1 month certificates we're a thing but apparently not (unless I'm missing something). I would love it if they added the option as it'd be a lot easier to buy them and give them out to friends I've made.
(04-23-2017, 06:09 AM)Dregas Wrote: I was told 1 month certificates we're a thing but apparently not (unless I'm missing something). I would love it if they added the option as it'd be a lot easier to buy them and give them out to friends I've made.

You can buy a month of premium then cancel the auto-renew, to try it for a month. You just have to input their info if you want to send it to a friend...
Link:  http://www.mnfclub.com/premium.php
As I can make out from Dregas's message, I think he wants the option to buy 1 month of Premium, like a certificate. Cause right now, you can get 1 month subscription only for yourself, if I'm not wrong. And that can't be given away as a gift.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Hey guys, just as a reminder: Be careful buying codes from anyone you don't know!

The policy from the mods as I know it has been "Don't do it because we can't get your money back -- real or in-game -- if it turns out to be a scam, even if we ban the scammer." But with the recent economy changes, we've been seeing more people get desperate, which means more scams offering certificate codes for in-game cash.

The in-game mods are considering just telling players not to sell certificate codes at all until we can find a way to properly protect buyers. In the meantime, do your homework before you even think of spending real or in-game cash for codes. Desperation is what scammers feed off of. Don't be fooled.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Now that you mention that there has indeed been ALOT more people "offering" to buy people a premium certificate/premium for in-game money or in some cases real money or pics/vids (which is even more sketchy if you ask me), sooo yeah people should definitely keep in mind the above post, BUT if YOU do plan on buying premium via in-game money or even with real money i'd highly recommend doing so with friends you can trust, or as a few have mentioned here with Kumori.......so again just be careful and because i really wanna say it DON'T BE FOOLED