Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
T-shirts, Accessoires, Hairstyles and other stuff
Haha, very very good Alucard ! Little suggestion if I may? On the girl hairstyle, you can shave off the sides too and make it all bada*s goth/punk :3

You know...it would be nice that we men could choose the appearance of our penis too (size, length, width, tattoos etc.). Just to say ^_^
(06-07-2016, 07:27 PM)Alucard92 Wrote: You know...it would be nice that we men could choose the appearance of our penis too (size, length, width, tattoos etc.). Just to say ^_^

Yes it would be nice to see different weapons ^^

(06-06-2016, 04:00 PM)Barbiesque Wrote: Haha, very very good Alucard ! Little suggestion if I may? On the girl hairstyle, you can shave off the sides too and make it all bada*s goth/punk :3

you may ^^
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

I think so too Mirrage ^^ So every time you'll go to bed with one of us boys, there will always be a different "surprise" to waiting you Wink
(06-07-2016, 07:27 PM)Alucard92 Wrote: You know...it would be nice that we men could choose the appearance of our penis too (size, length, width, tattoos etc.). Just to say ^_^

I made some quick doodles ^^

(06-20-2016, 03:07 AM)Mirrage Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 07:27 PM)Alucard92 Wrote: знаешь...было бы приятно, что мы, мужчины, могли выбрать внешность нашего пениса тоже (размер, длина, ширина, татуировки и т. д.). Просто сказать ^_^

Я сделал несколько быстрых зарисовок ^^

хорошие идеи
Whoa, they're amazing <3 Thank you so much Mirrage ^^
I find the hairstyle in particular to make it even more appealing, good job
[Image: tops_by_mirrrage-dad5kzc.jpg]
some ideas for tops

(03-16-2016, 11:22 PM)Mirrage Wrote: [Image: red_heat_by_mirrrage-d9vgwri.jpg] [Image: grammar_by_mirrrage-d9vgwoi.jpg] [Image: got_milk__by_mirrrage-d9vgwkq.jpg] [Image: boy_toy_by_mirrrage-d9vgwgr.jpg] [Image: bang_by_mirrrage-d9vgwbk.jpg]

I love this work Smile I would to see that in game Smile