Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BDSM/Kink/Extreme
So I thought it would be nice to have a place in which those of us who engage in this sort of RP could chat about it. I intend this thread to be somewhere you can come and openly talk about these things. I know there are a few people on the forums who would like to chat about it and it seems this would be a good way to do that. I don't want anyone coming in to tell someone their Kink is creepy/wrong/whatever negative. If you are into this sort of thing, or are just interested feel free to post here. If you don't want to post (and I get why you might not) then you can PM me here or in game and I will happily talk to you and introduce you to other people in our little sub community.
for some reason I am loving this thread....Kyrios you rule Big Grin

but ill be honest....its not easy to open up to kinks where its "generally" know to be weird or crazy and even taboo...even though they just fantasy kinks.

for example...i will admit i have incest fantasy but its just the idea and the thought of it (well even a real life act is exciting)...but its not like i condone the actually real thing....similarly i do have many other weird "fantasy kinks" which i would never approve it in real life as long as its just an act.

however there are other dark kinks which i wold like to (or hope one day) to play it out in real life...like the normal BDSM tortures and bondage (aka playing with masochist ladies)...not because i see myself as superior or anything similar...but just to have fun with those who actually enjoy thins kinds of kinks when receiving it...and yes there are ladies that do enjoy pain at a pleasure level....(obviously this goes to say in vice versa form too)....i consider my self as equal to my play partner (even in RP )...and as long as she is having fun, then so am I. Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Like I've always said mate, if you and your partner agrees to it, then its an okay Smile

Also, good idea to put up a BDSM oriented thread up Ky. Would save the grace of flood of new threads asking about the same thing over and over  Big Grin
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Of course some kinks may seem too weird and should not be condoned in real life (for example, rape).. but it's all about roleplay and as long as it stays as roleplay (which is what this game is mostly about), no one should feel ashamed of their kinks and fantasies, regardless of how strange they may seem to some people Smile I had plenty of weird requests in this game, and even enjoyed some that I myself had considered insane until then.
So yeah, good idea with this post, Kyrios Big Grin Personally, I'm not into extreme stuff but I like trying new things and some people consider me a very good roleplayer, so if anyone wants to try something with me, I'm open to suggestions Wink
I think having a thread for this kind of think it's a good thing to have a thread like this here. There are many people out there with fantasies some would find strange. I think it's a good thing to have a place where they can voice those fantasies, and as everyone on here has said as long as your having fun and consenting in this game then that's all that matters.
(03-14-2016, 12:17 PM)Thorne Wrote: Of course some kinks may seem too weird and should not be condoned in real life (for example, rape).. but it's all about roleplay and as long as it stays as roleplay (which is what this game is mostly about), no one should feel ashamed of their kinks and fantasies, regardless of how strange they may seem to some people Smile I had plenty of weird requests in this game, and even enjoyed some that I myself had considered insane until then.
So yeah, good idea with this post, Kyrios Big Grin Personally, I'm not into extreme stuff but I like trying new things and some people consider me a very good roleplayer, so if anyone wants to try something with me, I'm open to suggestions Wink

Well this is 2/3 of what I wanted to say, so easier to quote.

An yeah, I have always seen this place as a "sandbox" for discovery, experiment, enjoyment.. I have RPed things in here i would never do in real life, and that's OK, its about exploring and discovering more about ourselves.
The same way, the deeper we go, the more extreme we go, its a test, a break or boundaries, a kind of grown and self-discovery. And in a place like this, it should be OK to talk about and explore it and find other with the same fantasies to experiment.

I have done some things i thought were extreme, and now im OK with it as long as my partner is enjoying. I have even discovered my more dominating side in here and do enjoy it a lot now, so it is good to get out of our comfort zones, and see where can reach and what we can enjoy.

So yeah, good thread Kyrios, and hope it gets good feedback
Every word a world
Kyr, that thread come a little late to me, but not for others...so, in what I can help, I gladly will (PM forum or PM in-game for whatever you need)
To be simple is to be great
I was wondering what techniques people used for humiliation play? I am likely to chime in with a lot of things once the discussion gets flowing, but I'll let it kick off with someone else's ideas.
(03-14-2016, 10:44 PM)Kyrios Wrote: I was wondering what techniques people used for humiliation play? I am likely to chime in with a lot of things once the discussion gets flowing, but I'll let it kick off with someone else's ideas.

humiliation play..as in online/RP...or exploring it in real?
normally this would always depend on your partner....your partner might have some ideas of things that get her/him off when some elements are involved in humiliation....there is a wide range here that can be played, for example degrading, name calling, exposing to some really extreme stuff as public abuse and group play or being used as something below human category....but like i said, its all in your partners imagination and by discussing you can explore many different elements Smile

hope it helps.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I thought I should chime in with a comment...

This thread is indeed a much needed addition to the forum, because BDSM/kink/extreme is a part of human sexuality and pretending it doesn't exist is naive and it's unfair to those who like that sort of things.

As someone who is uncomfortable with this type of sexuality (and yet curious about it), I would still defend it and uphold the rights of its adherents. One should keep in mind that, PRESUMABLY...

1) It's almost always done within a RP context, where the participants are stepping outside their normal RL selves and acting purely "in character";
2) It's done between consenting and informed adults.

What I'm trying to say is... don't worry too much about us 'vanilla' types ...  I doubt we will "crash your party" or otherwise make much of a fuss over this thread... Who knows, we might even be persuaded to participate and, in turn, explore and discover new aspects of ourselves. Angel

Just my two cents.

Keep those whips and manacles spitshine and handy! Wink

Ivan

P.S.  .... do you think voyeurism or an interest in furries would qualify for this thread, or are those too "tame"? Blush
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -