Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BDSM/Kink/Extreme
whats the most extreme and bizarre RP you done so far?...@blah
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Most extreme for me as been the triple anal with two guys and a futa.

Bizarre, that could be just beating the shit out my 'husband' because he didn't cook my dinner on time, then I turned into a tentacle monster and raped his mouth, ass, ears, nose and dick.

I will do more extreme at some point; I just need to finish writing up my other adventures before having any more big ones.
(04-12-2016, 02:09 PM)Millionaire Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 10:46 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: Bizarre, that could be just beating the shit out my 'husband' because he didn't cook my dinner on time, then I turned into a tentacle monster and raped his mouth, ass, ears, nose and dick.

Alright, that one is too much for me. No one rapes my nose. I mean the other stuff too, but my nose...

lol atleast we are assured one good thing.....a clean snot free nose lol

@ Felxi_Lexi....i am so looking forward to those more bizarre stories Big Grin
(04-11-2016, 11:02 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: whats the most extreme and bizarre RP you done so far?...@blah

Doh, sorry. Misread this as "that is the most extreme and bizarre Rp". I must have been sleepy.
Uhh.. one I got dragged into. Someone decided to making things crazy...the other person decided to double down. I was left watching things unfold. Violence...a bunch of other stuff I was like "uhhh" about.
(04-20-2016, 04:13 AM)blahbitty Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 11:02 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: whats the most extreme and bizarre RP you done so far?...@blah

Doh, sorry. Misread this as "that is the most extreme and bizarre Rp". I must have been sleepy.
Uhh.. one I got dragged into. Someone decided to making things crazy...the other person decided to double down. I was left watching things unfold. Violence...a bunch of other stuff I was like "uhhh" about.

bbrrooooo...was hoping on for some details.....why you do this?  Dodgy ...lol
There was all sorts of stuff happening. Gnashing of teeth and grotesque things. You wouldn't believe it.
(04-21-2016, 03:52 PM)blahbitty Wrote: There was all sorts of stuff happening. Gnashing of teeth and grotesque things. You wouldn't believe it.

you just teasing me even more isnt it Sleepy ...was there...*whispers* erotic cannibalism....*hides away in dark corner after whispering*
(04-21-2016, 04:16 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: ...was there...*whispers* erotic cannibalism....

Is there any other kind of cannibalism?
well...there is also...just simple, non erotic cannibalism, where some tribe would hunt a helpless victim and just go straight to killing and eating....for me that's...not erotic at all...the kind i like is, like those "dolcett" kind on cannibalism Big Grin
(04-21-2016, 04:16 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 03:52 PM)blahbitty Wrote: There was all sorts of stuff happening. Gnashing of teeth and grotesque things. You wouldn't believe it.

you just teasing me even more isnt it Sleepy ...was there...*whispers* erotic cannibalism....*hides away in dark corner after whispering*

Maybe.... Wasn't from me though.