Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BDSM/Kink/Extreme
Anything can really! The point is to just talk about your kinks and maybe someone will go Oh me too! And then you have someone to chat to about it.
I was asked a question by PM that I thought it would make sense to answer here. Essentially the question was how do I open discussion of kink with partners and how do I find partners for consistent, repeated play, such as the wonderful lady in my Mr Rios thread.

The answer is alarmingly simple. I chat with people prior to accepting a room invite and ask them what they are into. If someone is shy about telling me, which they often can be, I let them know that I am very open and, regardless of what they like, I will not react badly. I tell them I am interested in their fantasies and would like to help fulfill them. Sometimes, to make people more at ease I will offer examples of things I have done in the past. In short I am friendly, understanding and accepting. 

AS to finding such people in the first place, well I get approached a lot. Additionally though, I have a second avatar with a very provocative name. With this avatar I simply stand around and wait for someone to approach me. They usually do fairly quickly, typically to ask what I mean by the name and if I am really as deviant as it implies. Then I start the same sort of conversation as mentioned above. Its important to remember that a lot of people get treated badly by others when they bring up their fantasies and so may be scared to do so. If you wish to play with someone in this sort of way I recommend remembering this and making it clear you won't react badly no matter what they are into. If they suggest something you don't like, let them know there is nothing wrong with it, it just isn't your thing.

As to finding people for repeated play, for that I simply say make them happy, make them cum, fulfill their fantasies and they will come back again and again. I would add to this that my partners who I play with more than once I genuinely come to care for and try to get to know a little outside of that play. The ladies from both my stories on Creative Writing I will happily talk to about what they have been getting up to and how they are doing. Normal sort of chat. I genuinely like them as people. That helps a lot with the RP too. If you want to play with someone getting to know them can enhance the experience a lot, although as always I advocate only ever exchanging details you are both comfortable with. 

Episode 3 of Mr Rios was played as it was because 'Jenny' really liked certain aspects of Episode 1 and Episode 2, we talked about it (outside play) and I planned a scenario for her specifically, based on getting to know her a bit. In that way I find this play tends to end up very intimate and expresses well an affection for another person. You are accepting them, as they are, and celebrating them. For this reason I often see this kind of play as romantic, intimate and kind. Not adjectives usually applied to it, but those are often the sentiments behind, at least, my participation. When I play with someone I set all other things aside and focus on making their experience the best it can possibly be and in so doing gain joy and fulfillment for myself in a warm, mutual pleasure.

I hope that makes sense and is useful to some of you.
i think i see were my main flaw is in this.....its the "getting approached part" Tongue everything else...yes i have that in me...it just the beginning part that has not happened yet...well...actually just yesterday a lady PM me asking if i was form forum..and i explained that I am but I am not anyone important there.....just some regular member that's all...and she (to my shock and surprise) complemented me on some of my post on "weird kink" lol.

(in short) she explained that she is interested in exploring it with me and want to try further things as well...i also explain my "other dark kinks" and she seems like she wants to try that as too...however this to me seems so unreal coz this has never happened...i am still unsure if to try it out with her or not...coz...it really fills like i am dreaming....i want to hold on hops but i have been let down before (as in they say they want to try..and after few days they either not log on anymore or quit)...so yeah...will give her a try and also try and build my trust with her first before i do any RPing.

btw she says she lurks in forums...so to Miss gorgeous if you happen to read this pleas know i am actually honored you PM'ed me and i really do want to give it a try with you Smile

my postings are sooo informal XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
looking for a bbc slave that will be on often or daily and will do what i want
to all....I am interested in knowing what was the most weirdest or disturbing fantasies or kinks yall encountered/experienced......dose'nt have to be an experience from this game only, can be anywhere yall had encountered.

as for me...it was through reading some erotic stories online....at first i use to read just normal vanilla and romantic erotic stories...but as i continue form one genera to another, it opened doors to newer and more freakier genres...at that time I had no idea about necro kinks and erotic cannibalism...and yes i was shocked at first discovering this kind of kinks...and i would have stopped had it not been for my "curiosity" and the fact that I am a perv...and thus i carried on exploring...i also learnt that there are people that actually carry out their kinks as an act.....and yes i seen some snuff "act" videos which really had hooked my mind....but yes all in all its all fantasy and nothing is ever condoned as an actual real activity.

i hope this was not confusing...feel slightly sleep as i typed this lol
Right. I'm very much a vanilla RP kinda person usually. But I recently met a rather wonderful young lady in game, and they awoke something inside of me. The way they like to be treated, and I have done my best to do, is something I am new to; being totally dominant and making them fully submit. So I'm kinda looking for, maybe, somebody (a lady) who can help me improve, somebody I can practice on and give me feedback.
"awoke something inside of me" <--- the daemon is waking up I see lol....well i hope you do enjoy this new adventure of your and if you feel the need for any suggestions or even curious about something I can try and help best as I can (not a pro but I have done many crazy stuff with like minded people on different other sits).
I know the gangbang thread is already there, but is that kink also allowable on here? And futas? And double and triple anal? They're extreme, right? What about anal fisting? Double anal fisting?
Anything really Lexi. This thread is a place you can discuss things that often weird others out or you just want to express about sex without fear of getting judged for it. If judgy assholes come in here they get the bat, whip, boot, triple anal, whatever is handy to teach them to behave.
I like to be silly and keep a long going rp up...in almost any situation. My hope is that it draws cool people in while almost reaching the point of "come on...stop already" for nearly everyone else. It makes me happy.