Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BDSM/Kink/Extreme
(05-24-2016, 04:54 PM)mohjarcar Wrote: Hello all, I just wanted to say that I'm an eloquent english speaking young lady who would LOVE love to get into the more extreme side of roleplay.
I am very open minded and honestly...have very few limits...maybe none, I'm not sure, I'm definately kinkier than anybody I've ever met.
Anyways, I'm looking for like minded individuals and hey, this forum looks like a good start!

I'm still pretty new to the extreme stuff so only really do soft things. But if it isn't too light, I am looking for somebody I can disembowel while fisting their ass...
(05-24-2016, 05:59 PM)Lexilicious Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 04:54 PM)mohjarcar Wrote: Hello all, I just wanted to say that I'm an eloquent english speaking young lady who would LOVE love to get into the more extreme side of roleplay.
I am very open minded and honestly...have very few limits...maybe none, I'm not sure, I'm definately kinkier than anybody I've ever met.
Anyways, I'm looking for like minded individuals and hey, this forum looks like a good start!

I'm still pretty new to the extreme stuff so only really do soft things. But if it isn't too light, I am looking for somebody I can disembowel while fisting their ass...

Oh! That's all! Just a light, fatal fisting? Oh well then that's nothing!!!
I'd love to try it! Big Grin
What the hell, let's bump this too!

I'm not as experienced as some here are, but I have learned three important things in any D/s relationship: Communication, communication, communication. Openness and honesty, especially for longer-term plans. With a few notable exceptions, the actions done here are virtual. But that doesn't mean someone can't get hurt. Even as a dominant I've left a few very intense scenes with some significant breakdowns. And that's when all that preparation comes in; discussing what the limits are, any warning signs, and so on. It's not as critical for short-term stuff, but if you don't clearly know what your partner wants, you're going to run into problems long-term.

It's my experience that the best doms aren't the ones who just behave like big brutes. They're the ones who know their subs want them to behave like big brutes.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Is one server better than the others for meeting kink minded players? I personally like the BBC cuckold stuff. Hot wife, cheating wife fetishes.
(12-10-2017, 07:58 PM)MickeyGrey Wrote: Is one server better than the others for meeting kink minded players? I personally like the BBC cuckold stuff. Hot wife, cheating wife fetishes.

For that kind of kink i would try any server, the more people in it the better.
I like that this thread exists Smile

I'm hung up on a lot of different fetishes, all of which involve me in the submissive seat. Most of what I'm into is probably pretty timid by kinkster standards: bondage, spanking, clothespins etc to humiliation games, butt play, the occasional pee play. I've experimented with a few of these things IRL, but I find that it's much easier to experiment online. If I can include some toys into my online play, so much better ^^

I wonder if others share this opinion of mine: I think kink and BDSM is hilarious. It often seems to come off as very dark and serious, but to me it's just having fun, playing a character. I'm a fairly timid person, but when I fully step into my submissive role, I find it fun to ham it up a bit, be it as acting as a turbo slut eager to satisfy the dom(me)s every need or like the biggest prude there ever was  Big Grin "No, don't touch me there! I'm not that kind of girl!" Surely I'm not the only one? Or maybe I am and it's driving all the dom(me)s insane Tongue

Finally, the after talk, where I can just let it all out. I said before that I think BDSM is fun, but it can take a very emotional toll on me in the end. Getting to unpack all of the wierd stuff afterwards is probably my favorite bit, whether it's "I like it when you did this and this to me" or to try and find some sort of cathartic moment in the abuse and humiliation. 

I'm probably rambling now. I do that a lot when I get into the subject of kink  Blush
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
I'm totally in agreement. There's no law that says you have to be Christian Grey as a dom, and thank god for that! That's not to say there's anything wrong with being a cold taskmaster if you're into that, but there are plenty of different types of doms -- the primal beast, the stern educator, or even a psychotic sadist -- not to mention combinations of those and other personalities. The same is true for subs. Some are excessively enthusiastic about serving, others not so much. And everyone has their preferences, leading to all kinds of different combinations. Humor or even just outright silliness has its place for sure.

I'm also a big believer in aftercare, even if it's just an exchange of "I had a great time, hope you liked it too" / "Yeah I did, thanks! Bye!" at the end. I was talking with a partner about this not too long ago: Even though there's no physical harm being done in a virtual world (except in some very unusual situations), there's this surge of adrenaline and endorphins and all manner of neurochemicals that comes with the rush of emotions in BDSM. That neuropsychological mix can change in a hurry outside the heat of the moment. Making sure someone's okay outside of a scene as just as important as meeting their needs within it. Because in the end, there's still a real person when the persona in a fantasy world is no longer needed, and that person has needs too.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I think you're definitely on to something, JCF. I've had online encounters that left me giddy and walking on clouds afterwards for hours. Once the endorphine high stops the coming down can be pretty hard. I read that there's a term for it and everything, "sub drop."

The sessions I've had that end abruptly after hours of rp and interaction with "k bye slut" are pretty rough on me. Luckily most of my online encounters have had very caring and understanding doms, who really value aftercare Smile
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
dear, I would like to be a part of this.
and what I like is BsDm captivity.
if you guys agree let me know for more detail.
Someday i will be strong enough to wear battle armor and you will see
                                                                                                               By
                                                                                                            Mini Titan Get Heart