Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Sissy and Trans Family
(06-28-2016, 06:29 AM)wendypanties Wrote: Just started today.  How does everyone let people know you are a sissy in this game?

since a few weeks you can write a short description next to your avatar. there you can tell everyone who you are, what you like/dislike, or looking for. many also add a link to a picture there.
Hi all, I just signed up today and I'm a sissy, well, more like a femboi learning to be a sissy. I'd love to join this family!
Hi sisters, im happy to see another sissies here Smile
I want to organize a sissy gangbang or ogry one tight lipped server game time 5:00pm everyday.
Would any like to help with it?
Hey I'm looking to be a pimp for shemales,sissies,cds,traps and fembois
After a few days of agonizing over what to do and going back and forth on it, I've decided to come out and come clean.

Hi, I'm Nektar and I'm a sissy.

Why I decided to come out when I could hide behind internet anonymity, you might ask? Because I don't want to lead people on. It's not fair to anyone. While I feel like a girl, I also understand that not everyone is willing to pursue a relationship with a sissy. So I don't want to lie to anyone or betray anyone's trust. As a member of the BDSM community, I understand the important of trust, and it would be hypocritical of me to abuse the trust others put in me.

So hi, fellow sisters. Hi potential daddies. Hi everyone else. It feels nice to have a family.
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
You go! You are who you are, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. We strive to let everyone have a safe place for that on this forum. I wish you all the best both here but also in whatever you decide to do in life.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Thanks Emmie ^^ It means a lot to me Smile  I keep being overwhelmed by how cool people on these boards are! You keep being awesome too, Emmie Smile
Ambassador of butts
Fam, I'm a bit curious about whether or not you all have any favorite type of outfit, style or article of clothing? 

I like dressing up in a very Victorian/gothic kind of style. Bodices, long sleeved gloves, chokers, corsets, wide skirts and petticoats. There is just something wonderfully classy about wearing lace and velvet Smile

My other go-to outfit is more gothic-punk inspired. Band shirts, ripped jeans, sewn-on patches, crazy-dyed hair, leather boots, latex mini-skirts or latex corsets, all mixed and matched in a DIY fashion. What's fun about this over Victorian fashion is I've got more freedom to experiment, but it lacks that understated submissivnesss that a Victorian dress can convey.

Needless to say, I played a lot of Vampire  Big Grin

What about you, fam? Do we have any school girls on the forums? Perhaps some maids? Please share your experiences!
Ambassador of butts
While I might not be part of the "fam" I find myself usually wearing jeans (mainly, but also other kinds of pants) and different kinds of tops. As far as dresses and skirts go, I do this during summer, but even then it's not that often. I'd say you have a more exotic style overall, cause I think my way of dressing can easily be summed up as casual. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]