Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Sissy and Trans Family
(03-08-2016, 05:02 PM)W1LL Wrote: I'd just like to come on here and say good luck with growing your family.

Maybe
Great idea! Look out for me in the chat and mnfclub. Does this family do any in game activities (roleplay or otherwise)? This would be a good place to let people know about these things!

Belle  Heart
(03-09-2016, 07:16 PM)sissyslave_belle Wrote: Great idea! Look out for me in the chat and mnfclub. Does this family do any in game activities (roleplay or otherwise)? This would be a good place to let people know about these things!

Belle  Heart

I do enjoy getting other sissys together and watching sissy hypnos. It would be really great as a family activity.  Big Grin
(03-10-2016, 02:16 AM)ErintheSissy Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 07:16 PM)sissyslave_belle Wrote: Great idea! Look out for me in the chat and mnfclub. Does this family do any in game activities (roleplay or otherwise)? This would be a good place to let people know about these things!

Belle  Heart

I do enjoy getting other sissys together and watching sissy hypnos. It would be really great as a family activity.  Big Grin

That sounds like a whole lot of fun Smile
I also love just talking to other sissies, too. Makes me feel less alone in being this way...
(03-10-2016, 02:16 AM)ErintheSissy Wrote:

Belle  Heart

What site do you use to watch hypnos? Watch2gether and mycircle only host youtube and 'sfw' sites as far as i can tell. We'll have to plan a watching session soon!
(03-10-2016, 11:03 AM)sissyslave_belle Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 02:16 AM)ErintheSissy Wrote: I do enjoy getting other sissys together and watching sissy hypnos. It would be really great as a family activity.  Big Grin

What site do you use to watch hypnos? Watch2gether and mycircle only host youtube and 'sfw' sites as far as i can tell. We'll have to plan a watching session soon!

Wait, but I thought MyCircle supported it? The sissy hypno subreddit used to have 3 Mycircle rooms for it...
Hi sisters !
i'm WBSissy Smile

I'm a french newly sissy (WB is for Wanna Be) and I wanted to say that I'm glad to meet you !
I hope to see you in game Wink

Kisses

(03-12-2016, 02:41 PM)Sissy_Sammie Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 11:03 AM)sissyslave_belle Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 02:16 AM)ErintheSissy Wrote: I do enjoy getting other sissys together and watching sissy hypnos. It would be really great as a family activity.  Big Grin

Wait, but I thought MyCircle supported it? The sissy hypno subreddit used to have 3 Mycircle rooms for it...

I'm watching hypno on Annamalice and on reddit sissy hypno.
(03-13-2016, 06:32 PM)WBSissy Wrote: I'm watching hypno on Annamalice and on reddit sissy hypno.

Hi WB! Welcome to the family Smile

I also use reddit for most of my hypno needs, but we're thinking more of a live stream which all of us could watch together. It's the closest we'd probably ever get to watching it in the same room...

Which reminds me, we could use rabbitstream, perhaps? They allow you to host streams off your own PC's browser , so if someone has a lot of hypnos saved/ in a playlist, and also has a PC they could put on for stream, that could be an option too...
Sissies, what you think about a place for sissies, like a sissy point? we can meet there and know each other!
Hi, just want to introduce myself. I'm Jamie and I love dressing up in sexy lingerie and slutty outfits ;-)

Whenever I get dressed up I always fantasize about having a nice hard cock to play with.

I've had some experience with toys but recently I've actually gotten up the courage to go shopping for sissy clothes and actually try on dresses, skirts and blouses in the store. It feels so amazing to be all dressed up with just a curtain separating me from everyone else. I can't wait for a cute guy to ask if I need any help...

Where does everyone live? I'm in NY