Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Non-Premium Poses?
(01-07-2018, 08:46 PM)Godines2017 Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 02:17 PM)ChamyvillePortage Wrote: Tongue
(03-05-2016, 01:56 PM)Vally Wrote: I understand that for now there is not much diversity regarding the poses.. but last time I have talked about poses with the team, we all reached the conclusion that once new poses would be added some of the premium ones that are currently in the game will be changed to non premium.
It has been a long time since new poses have come in the game and I hope they did not forget about bringing new ones and the status change of some of the old premium ones. It remains to be seen, soon.. I hope.

Thank you! That's a great idea!

It is not just a great Idea. It is something that has been happening. You would just have to be here from the beginning to notice. The boobjob pose for women and on the side pose for men were both premium poses until new ones got introduced. We only haven't seen more MF poses become free because the game hasn't had any MF pose updates in a while like Vally stated. They've most been working with the threesome and girl-girl poses. I'm a long-time premium user and I honestly would love for non-premiums to have access to some of the older premium poses. Some of my most fun partners are non-premium and having more variety with them would be great so let's hope some new MF poses get added soon.

Not true. Boobjob became non-prem on 11th August 2016. Pile driver came on 11th Jan 2017 but nothing else became non-prem. If men get MMF or MFF you can still release a pose as non-prem, From memory girls could do 4 rounds prem, both use petnis, but I may be wrong.
(01-22-2018, 12:52 AM)Zephyr_2 Wrote: Not true.  Boobjob became non-prem on 11th August 2016.   Pile driver came on 11th Jan 2017 but nothing else became non-prem.   If men get MMF or MFF you can still release a pose as non-prem,   From memory girls could do 4 rounds prem, both use petnis, but I may be wrong.
What's not true? I mean aside from the last 2-3 gay poses it's been pretty much threesomes. If I remember correctly back when I first joined it was 2 non premium poses and 3 premium poses for both men and women. So Idk there is some merit when they say that there simply hasn't been that many mf updates since the focus shifted more towards 3somes, but it's what the majority of people want (group sex).

With that said by the release of the next 1 or 2 mf poses  for both men and women I'd imagine by that point they'll finally make an old premium pose non-premium. Even though personally I do believe it's already long overdue, especially since non premiums have had no love in quite a long time here.
(01-22-2018, 12:52 AM)Zephyr_2 Wrote: Not true.  Boobjob became non-prem on 11th August 2016.   Pile driver came on 11th Jan 2017 but nothing else became non-prem.   If men get MMF or MFF you can still release a pose as non-prem,   From memory girls could do 4 rounds prem, both use petnis, but I may be wrong.

The last MF pose that came out was split poundage in September 2017. Before that it was, like you said PileDriver in January 2017. My point is most of the things that have been released lately have not been MF therefore it's not easy to make poses free if your'e not making a pose to replace it. I'm in favor of cutting nonprems slack and releasing the first Threesome pose to the public actually. Also, you never mentioned spooning which was a prem pose but I'm not sure when they changed that so yea, it's happening but since new MF poses for prems are coming slow that means old Prem MF poses becoming non prem will be slow.

First thing, looking at update log, I never realised some updates were so old.

As to poses, it seems they made boob job non-prem a fortnight after Reverse Cow Girl was available but nothing after split poundage on 01 September 2017.

Not sure with MF, they released Full Nelson on 19 April 2016, Pile Driver on 11 January 2017 and I did not see when for Climbing the Tree.   I think then that they have failed to release the positions.

As to 3 ways no reason why first cannot be released to non-prems:  no one seems to disagree.
Like the entrance to the BATHS... i think the oldest premium poses should become free, but only once you get to a high enough level....

You want a new pose, then work for it
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(01-24-2018, 06:20 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Like the entrance to the BATHS... i think the oldest premium poses should become free, but only once you get to a high enough level....  

You want a new pose, then work for it

That is rather a good idea.   The Devs have done something similar with the new pole dance position - you have to be level 6 to use it.

I say similar as you already need prem to pole dance.
Sorry to butt in from nowhere but, from a design point of view I really rather like threesomes staying premium only, even never having had premium myself. It's a dynamic that works and makes sense, there's a real incentive and people can easily understand it, rather than having some poses just arbitrarily free or not. It creates a situation where there's demand and value both in premium, and in threesomes, which otherwise would become less special and asked for. It also means premium users are a bit more in demand themselves, as you have something unique to offer, and while people have been a bit disappointed they'd need a premium user to do threesomes, I've never seen anybody actually argue the logic of it. It just kind of makes sense in its own way, without explanation.

I'd be all for new free poses otherwise, they're desperately needed. Kind of annoying that every single new pose is premium only. Older ones switching over is fine enough, but it would be a nice touch to see a new one that was free from the start, kind of a show of good will. Then again they come so slow, that may not be such a great idea.
(01-24-2018, 08:25 PM)9990 Wrote: Sorry to butt in from nowhere but, from a design point of view I really rather like threesomes staying premium only, even never having had premium myself. It's a dynamic that works and makes sense, there's a real incentive and people can easily understand it, rather than having some poses just arbitrarily free or not. It creates a situation where there's demand and value both in premium, and in threesomes, which otherwise would become less special and asked for. It also means premium users are a bit more in demand themselves, as you have something unique to offer, and while people have been a bit disappointed they'd need a premium user to do threesomes, I've never seen anybody actually argue the logic of it. It just kind of makes sense in its own way, without explanation.

I'd be all for new free poses otherwise, they're desperately needed. Kind of annoying that every single new pose is premium only. Older ones switching over is fine enough, but it would be a nice touch to see a new one that was free from the start, kind of a show of good will. Then again they come so slow, that may not be such a great idea.

No need to apologise;  your comment is as valid as anyone’s.

Devs need paying customers to maintain site – the prems.    To encourage someone to become prem they need to offer them something – extra clothes and positions.

But to keep the prems interested there also has to be a mass of other players – the non-prems.
That is a balance.    Give the non-prems too little and they will leave:  give them too much and no point in becoming prem.

There are still plenty of free non-prem players so maybe the balance is right;  but I don’t see the harm in releasing  a new pose or outfit to them.
Pls i would love it if someone add new poses without premium