Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Levels of Roleplay (For the ones who want to learn more)
Someone Wan Sum?
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(03-07-2016, 06:55 PM)Vrook Wrote: Someone Wan Sum?

Psssh...you weren't invited. I thank you to turn around and walk out, good sir.
blah...you mean the grumpy stage? when we sit around gossiping about the new ones and telling "back on our days, things were so much better"
To be simple is to be great
(03-08-2016, 10:15 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: blah...you mean the grumpy stage? when we sit around gossiping about the new ones and telling "back on our days, things were so much better"

Maybe. It doesn't have to go there. You want to rp an old couple that just really likes each other?  xD
"Back in da days…" ^_^

*old woman voice* "Back in the days, I was pretty woman, you know? Had thousands of men crawling to my feet to embrace them. It was a pretty good period! At this time, the young ones were put in a formation with an older one. *sigh* They were fast learners and they quickly went out of the nest. I remember that young one who wasn't interested in our tradition and I had to force him to grow up and… you know, entering into 'adulthood' in a way…"

How was it?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Or the RP where you pretend your an air band, and there's a cowbell solo, or when you pretend theres a fire in the fancy hotel (to lazy to say the name) and your looking for trapped civilians.
That could be a good idea, can you… develop it?
the band thing?
Yes, what else? An air band would be fun!
Well we had a session yesterday at the beach on Big Bang