Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Costumes & Requests (update: Easter Bunny)
(02-20-2016, 08:17 PM)Mirrage Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 03:19 AM)Bansai Wrote: OMG, these look so gorgeous and adorable, especially the hairstyles  Heart

Any ideas for male hairstyles? Would love to see more from you Mirrage Wink

I hope you like beards, cause I do ^^
Mmmhh.....sexy! Rugged look works for me too. They make men look more mature, and charming Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(02-18-2016, 05:22 PM)Mirrage Wrote: After the good Feedback from the Museum, I wanted to share these ideas here. Tongue

Theese are great Smile
(02-18-2016, 05:22 PM)Mirrage Wrote: After the good Feedback from the Museum, I wanted to share these ideas here. Tongue

Oh, my...That's so great)
Can i have a little request, sunshine?(
[Image: LymF9tx]

(02-21-2016, 08:03 AM)QueenExcellia Wrote:

Oh, my...That's so great)
Can i have a little request, sunshine?(

Thank you ^^

What do you have in mind?
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

(02-20-2016, 04:46 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Miss Mirrage,

Those designs are simply gorgeous... please, pretty please, do send your samples to the development team like Vally suggested!

Mmmm... can I venture some suggestions?

- Costumes: Red Riding Hood, classic witch, 60's gogo girl, pirate lass, Victorian-era dress (steampunked, perhaps?)...
- Miscellaneous: ... more plaited or tressed hairstyles, "furries" makeup (ears, tail, etc.)

Ivan

Voilà, a steampunk costume ^^

[Image: red_steam_by_mirrrage-d9smrmu.jpg]

You can run but she WILL find you and do naughty stuff with you ^^

[Image: demon_hunt_by_mirrrage-d9sohsj.jpg]

Oh my ... *not drooling*

BTW hey, since we're on the topic of punk. How about some cyberpunk, that stuff blows steampunk waaaaaaay out of the water.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
(02-22-2016, 06:00 AM)MDMA Wrote: BBT hey, since we're on the topic of punk. How about some cyberpunk, that stuff blows steampunk waaaaaaay out of the water.

Drawing requests from a Waaaghboss?

[Image: 9047a5f9d08f9ea141b7462361d76115.jpg]

*Pulls on a human mask* Nah 'quizita no 'eresy ova 'ere
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]