Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Costumes & Requests (update: Easter Bunny)
(02-19-2016, 10:09 PM)Mirrage Wrote:
(02-18-2016, 06:59 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: ohhh please, new hairstyles....please, please

As promised ^^

Wow~I love the first one and third one~
OMG, these look so gorgeous and adorable, especially the hairstyles  Heart

Any ideas for male hairstyles? Would love to see more from you Mirrage Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(02-20-2016, 03:19 AM)Bansai Wrote: OMG, these look so gorgeous and adorable, especially the hairstyles  Heart

Thank you ^^

I'll see what I can do
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

great works
I would suggest that you send your samples to the developers using the support link.
Here to help and guide. 
(02-20-2016, 07:44 AM)Vally Wrote: I would suggest that you send your samples to the developers using the support link.

lol should make an important thread about this as you have been saying it in quite a few threads.
You asked for it Big Grin
Miss Mirrage,

Those designs are simply gorgeous... please, pretty please, do send your samples to the development team like Vally suggested!

Mmmm... can I venture some suggestions?

- Costumes: Red Riding Hood, classic witch, 60's gogo girl, pirate lass, Victorian-era dress (steampunked, perhaps?)...
- Miscellaneous: ... more plaited or tressed hairstyles, "furries" makeup (ears, tail, etc.)

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(02-18-2016, 06:59 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: ohhh please, new hairstyles....please, please

As promised ^^

Oh, I want, I want....magnificent job mirage...
To be simple is to be great
(02-20-2016, 03:19 AM)Bansai Wrote: OMG, these look so gorgeous and adorable, especially the hairstyles  Heart

I hope you like beards, cause I do ^^

(02-20-2016, 05:19 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote:

As promised ^^

Oh, I want, I want....magnificent job mirage...

thank you ^^

(02-20-2016, 04:46 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Miss Mirrage,

Those designs are simply gorgeous... please, pretty please, do send your samples to the development team like Vally suggested!

Mmmm... can I venture some suggestions?

- Costumes: Red Riding Hood, classic witch, 60's gogo girl, pirate lass, Victorian-era dress (steampunked, perhaps?)...
- Miscellaneous: ... more plaited or tressed hairstyles, "furries" makeup (ears, tail, etc.)

Ivan
Thank you, I like the steampunk idea^^

I'll see what I can do about the furry makeup
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

mirage, that "3 days bear" hmmm so sexy...
To be simple is to be great