Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
I can tell they enjoy it also. what they don't know is that every month when i inspect their maids uniforms, i have a strip of material removed from the bottom of the skirts. I fluff it up a bit with lace, but i can tell as the maids walk by me. I always take time to stop and stare, their wiggling ass bouncing the lace on their skirts. The sensuous curve of their ass sloping down into their long legs, revealed for all to see. They usually look back over their shoulder and give me a sly smile. I wink back.

Maybe they do know.
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

and...suddenly are orgys everywhere, people fucking, moaning, fingers in and out, legs spreading, sexy maid's, and the dust being cleaned...oh my sweet jesus, THANK YOU, ALELUIA - LET THERE BE LIGHT...and there was light!!!
To be simple is to be great
*blushes*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(02-16-2016, 06:45 PM)Emmie Wrote: *I spread my legs, finally reaching that one spot, dusting it intently* I think I got it!

Maybe dear. 

I walk up beside you, one hand on your ass.  i suggest we be sure, and the only way to be sure is to get down there and check.  

on your knees dear.  i'll wait here, right behind you.
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

Yes, certai~... Oh my! Miss Cath, did you spill your drink? Let me clean that up for you! *gets down on all fours, slowly drying up the fluids* Where's the glass?
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Er... *isl dripping*
*leaning in, running my finger through the puddle, tasting it after* Hmm, this is some other type of drink. Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(what have i done?!)
I can't seem to... Oh... *flares up red like a traffic light* Would you like me to... to... *despite my best efforts I can't seem to avert my eyes*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*Unzips my trousers and starts stroking myself*