Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
Gangbangs Organisation
I noticed that there still is a pretty hefty number of people in-game, that are interested in gangbangs. Sadly, don't know how many are present here, on the forum. As for that, Kate, you can make a post here, giving some details, if you'd like to host a gangbang. Otherwise, the best bet, would be to go on one of the populated servers, and ask around if there are people that are doing a gangbang or have in plan one.

But since the public RP lost it's appeal to most of the people, it's gonna be harder to find a gangbang.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
To have a gangbang you would need a venue: really a VIP room for 2 hours, so $1200.

Not sure how it differs from a “party”. But I’ve been to two sorts of party: one where you can’t find a bed and the other where you can’t find a partner.
. As said before in this thread ;-))
.. unfortunately there are no gangbang poses ...
... you can only roleplay gangbang 
.... in public chat, so all participants can read what the others do or say .... and react and play ... ;-))
..... some use a motel-/hotel-room to play undisturbed, some play in public areas like the cabaret or the cave or other places ;-))
or 
..... at the poles you could talk and play with the dancer a niice gangbang scenario (if she likes and allows it ) ;-))   
...... and then have niice moves to see too ;-)) ... 

If you would "offer" or try to start an ingame gangbang ...
you could announce a time and a place (such as tight lipped cabaret)
when and where you  would like to be online and there for attending a gangbang 
(if enough people would appear)

Link: an older post from me about this theme ;-))

;-)) i wish you a good and funny play ;-))

[Image: detail.gif]
Hi everyone~!
Looking to do a gangbang where the men take turns doing threesomes with me in the bed, sort of running a train. Do you guys think you'll be interested in doing that? Not really confident in my lone RP skills or how it will work with all the men present. Leave me your thoughts if I should go forward with it, I'd also need someone to host the room.
i would host room for your gangbang but we need correctly time when you want organize this all. Finding ppl won't be hard
Is this dead?
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
Yes *holds a wake*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*makes a sad face and wonders if it would be possible to wake up the beast*
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
Seriously, people! We have this glorious thread and nobody is using it? 

Let's try this on for size: let's hire a suite at Plaza Hotel, let's get some strippers, a dominatrix, a petnis or two, a discreet sissy and no questions asked Tongue
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
As I've already suggested early on, if you plan on organizing a gangbang, you can use the following form:

In-game name:
Date:
Server:
Location on server:
In-game time:
*optional* Preferences, fetishes:
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]