Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
Gangbangs Organisation
and things are moving...great job kyr
To be simple is to be great
(02-10-2016, 08:24 PM)V3ol Wrote: I can be there, If you're kind enough to forgive me for my bad english Tongue

What's your native tongue?
I'm italian, but I think it'll be no problems Wink
Thanks, Kyrios
Can i join?, i love bang girls ;D. But i am lost, how it works exactly?. I speak spanish yes, but i have not problems with english. Me schelude its same like server time (i have +1 hour). And i feel rejection with girls with little tits... Medium its good, and large... Well you know. With small tits i feel really weird, sorry bout that.

Hope can i join, if need know something more of me just ask.

Volunteers are always welcome. People who speak other languages too (many ladies are not english).
(02-11-2016, 12:11 AM)Kyrios Wrote: Volunteers are always welcome. People who speak other languages too (many ladies are not english).

Thanks Big Grin , but... Huh how can i join, need to add you ingame or something?.

From now im going to bed so if have to do, ill do tomorrow (if i can...).

Yeah add me in game and if you are online hwen a lady wants attention I'll let you know.
I just wish gangbang animations were a thing, I'm rarely able to stay on these days but I would be more than happy to join in the gangbang business.
I want to join  and try gangbang  . It sounds like fun and will be exciting experience.
i would like to join but how can i join