Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
How To Pick You Up
most times If I get an invite from a girl I accept. I mostly do the inviting, but if you see my dashing and surprisingly true to life Avatar sending me a PM helps, letting me know what you want (sometimes it's in the name and I can't help but indulge >.>) I do love chatting, both sexual and non-sexual. If I'm really interested I'll send a PM, but most times a cold invite either way does it for me. I've had some good partners that way.

but yeah feel free to talk my ear off about your interests and I'll be happy to listen.

cold invite: 7/10
PM: 9/10
telling me what you want up front: 11/10
If you are trying to pick me up 1) Talk gaming/sci-fi/leather with me. 2) Use good grammar aka NO L33t speak (I turn into "yup, yup, oh god yup..." when l33t speak is used) . 3) In the scene feel free to use descriptive language. 4) Don't be a bot.
"I'm not evil!  I'm Chaotic Neutral!"The Gamer's: Dorkness Rising

(02-25-2016, 02:55 PM)Turroe33 Wrote: If you are trying to pick me up 1) Talk gaming/sci-fi/leather with me. 2) Use good grammar aka NO L33t speak (I turn into "yup, yup, oh god yup..." when l33t speak is used) . 3) In the scene feel free to use descriptive language. 4) Don't be a bot.

But, but, I am L33t. Sad
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(02-25-2016, 06:22 PM)Vrook Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 02:55 PM)Turroe33 Wrote: If you are trying to pick me up 1) Talk gaming/sci-fi/leather with me. 2) Use good grammar aka NO L33t speak (I turn into "yup, yup, oh god yup..." when l33t speak is used) . 3) In the scene feel free to use descriptive language. 4) Don't be a bot.

But, but, I am L33t. Sad

You are cool Vrook, I just don't want to bed you now.  Also no double chocolate chip and pb chip cookies for you now.  Sorry that's just how I roll.

I decided to help the other to pick me up, I'm not really confident in it, but anyway...

Step 1: Approach me
Step 2: Grab me
Step 3: Lift me
Step 4: Repeat
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Leather? Like, how to clean and properly care for leather? Interesting.

To be fair, I don't think I've encountered any kind of "l33t" speak here or in the game... is it still a thing among gamers? Oftentimes when I see poor grammar I usually attribute it to English being a second language, which I can respect, just find it difficult to roleplay with. There are times when it's painfully obvious that someone is being lazy, though (e.g. "hru").
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
(02-25-2016, 09:23 PM)CBM97 Wrote: I decided to help the other to pick me up, I'm not really confident in it, but anyway...

Step 1: Approach me
Step 2: Grab me
Step 3: Lift me
Step 4: Repeat

Really? Last time we met...

1) You approached me
2) You grabbed my (virtual) wallet
3) You lifted a big, "cartoony" knife and waved it at me
4) I wouldn't mind repeating the experience.

That was so much fun and silly at the same time! Cool Big Grin

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(02-25-2016, 09:23 PM)823 Wrote: Leather? Like, how to clean and properly care for leather? Interesting.

To be fair, I don't think I've encountered any kind of "l33t" speak here or in the game... is it still a thing among gamers? Oftentimes when I see poor grammar I usually attribute it to English being a second language, which I can respect, just find it difficult to roleplay with. There are times when it's painfully obvious that someone is being lazy, though (e.g. "hru").

The l33t speakers are sadly still a thing, mostly because l33t speak has become texting jargon and I have seen it from many a lady of wham bam thank-you sam.  Properly care for, use, things you want to have made, things you have done to/with, basically anything involving leather.  I'm a guy we are simple.

I'm always surprised by the guys are simple claim. I've really never noticed any difference in complexity between genders.

Ive not done a large amount of leather care in some time. Used to do alot when I worked as a stable hand.
Not simple to claim just simple brained. Especially today. Heck right now if you give me a lap to test my head on I will be happy as can be.